• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/3 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

Heres hoping that the wings have a big win tonight, Kronwall lights up Nichol and then Ericcson/Abdelkader beat Nichol up after.

If all this happens I will be very happy because I am going to be Charlie Sheen mangled tonight watching this before I go to the bar

Not seeing Franzen in the line-up, but now that I think about it I haven't seen him in about 17 games or so...

It's funny, I called him out halfway through his 5 goals game for being wayyyyyy too inconsistent and I got ostracized, now it's the cool thing to do.

It's funny, I called him out halfway through his 5 goals game for being wayyyyyy too inconsistent and I got ostracized, now it's the cool thing to do.

Trendsetters and visionaries are never understood in their own time.

Mule has the infuriating ability to float in a 2-1 loss, and then get a hattie in a 9-2 blowout.

Streaky streaky streaky. But I'll take it. Goals is goals.

Maybe now that the Eddie is out in the world, Mule will relax a bit. He said that it doesn't effect him on the ice, but there is always the subconscious.

I'm hoping for a point atleast...a win would be great, but the Sharks just seem to be playing to well lately and with JMac in net I am not very confident in this one

You do realize that JMac's numbers are almost identical to Niemi's don't you? But don't let the facts get in the way of your pessimism.

You do realize that JMac's numbers are almost identical to Niemi's don't you? But don't let the facts get in the way of your pessimism.

Or the fact that the one has started 38 more games than the other. But don't let that little minor detail get in the way of your condescension ;)

Tired of these ******* late night West coast games during the working week. :ranting:

I wish they had this trip on the weekend when some of us could actually watch the games. Can't wait till we move to the Eastern Conference and avoid this s*** numerous times a year.

Rat sh*t. I can't even make a prediction. Started a new job today, so tomorrow will be "orientation with lack of sleep part 2". I'm a Wings fan and the season's half over. I'm tough enough to take it!!!

Screw it...Wings win 4-2.