• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/3 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

This is the time during Wings games when LGW becomes more entertaining than the actual game.

haha I agree, we get all these people in here who dump on this team when the going is a little tough but then when we start winning again they act like they saw it coming, pretty comical.

Well.. I know JMac played a decent game aside from that.. but THAT single moment has to shut up all of the people who have said they would rather see him in net than Jimmy. I still have no idea why they played him against the Sharks. A 1 goal playoff style game and you give the game away. If Mac starts anymore games this season then its obvious that Detroit doesn't have any real desire to get to first place. Also, why the f*** is Abby anywhere near the ice in the last 2 minutes with the goalie pulled? :ranting:

Guest mjtm77

This team is going to get crushed in the first round of the playoffs

mindfly?

Lol. You know, sometimes to have enjoyed a game, you have to look it from the perspective of a hockey fan rather than any particular team's fan. And I've gotta say, J-Mac must've finally realized he needed to remind us why he's a third string goalie after such a solid game... because man, was that lol-worthy from a hockey fan perspective.

Guest mjtm77

well i hope we go far in the playoffs but god damn the sharks played a hell of a game

It looks like that once again Wings are bored with the regular season. The first time they had good energy during the third period was when the game was already (most likely) out of hand. Still they are 8-4-1 in their last 13. During the regular season its the big picture that matters.

EVERYONE GETTING ON MACDONALD LISTEN UP:

He did that because the team was playing lazy as hell and doing nothing to help him, the only time we looked to have something positive was Helm on the PK, embarrassing performance but i know this team will bounce back i just hate losing to 3 teams the most Hawks, Pens, and the Sharks.

Lol. You know, sometimes to have enjoyed a game, you have to look it from the perspective of a hockey fan rather than any particular team's fan. And I've gotta say, J-Mac must've finally realized he needed to remind us why he's a third string goalie after such a solid game... because man, was that lol-worthy from a hockey fan perspective.

Joey MacDonald is not a good goalie by any means, but you really can't blame that third goal on him too much. He waited too long, but it was pure luck that it bounced right into our net. The first goal he gave up was much worse.

The line combinations tonight were atrocious at best. Hudler on a line with Draper and Helm while Mule got time with Datsyuk. Abby-Homer-Mo have no chemistry along with the Cleary-Flip-Bert line.

Mule needs to earn his ice time back not be spoon feed it. If Hudler had to earn his ice time back there is no reason why Mule shouldn't have to do the same. Bench him for a game and send a message.

It looks like that once again Wings are bored with the regular season. The first time they had good energy during the third period was when the game was already (most likely) out of hand. Still they are 8-4-1 in their last 13. During the regular season its the big picture that matters.

I've heard that before...

EVERYONE GETTING ON MACDONALD LISTEN UP:

He did that because the team was playing lazy as hell and doing nothing to help him, the only time we looked to have something positive was Helm on the PK, embarrassing performance but i know this team will bounce back i just hate losing to 3 teams the most Hawks, Pens, and the Sharks.

So he figured he would fire the team up by scoring on himself? Everyone getting on Mac has good reason to. That was a completely ridiculous play.. Marleau wasnt even winning the race to the puck.. and if you are gonna charge out dump it behind the net into the corner not into the player.