• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/3 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

It's not a shame to lose at the tank,cause the sharks are good

What scares me is the fact that they've been beaten by Hawks,Jackets,Preds 2x,Sharks 2x,Dallas and Ducks in the last 30 days :scared:

The scary thing is that in recent years the Wings always have trouble with the crappy teams and dominate the best teams. Yet this year they seem to have trouble with the good teams, or at least the teams they could face in the playoffs, while only dominating the sub-par teams. An analysis of records against teams this season will probably disprove this theory, but that's how it seems anyway.

I think this years team makes me more frustrated than any team in the past

Yeah, almost like they could run through any team at any point or vice versa at any point.....

Can't imagine after these performances that Babs isn't just spitting down their damn necks but who the hell knows???

I am not becoming a normal cynic around here but WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!!

but career wise he is 21-42 as a starter.... just sayin'

Nice stat tidbit but he started for the friggen Islanders.... Just sayin'

The scary thing is that in recent years the Wings always have trouble with the crappy teams and dominate the best teams. Yet this year they seem to have trouble with the good teams, or at least the teams they could face in the playoffs, while only dominating the sub-par teams. An analysis of records against teams this season will probably disprove this theory, but that's how it seems anyway.

It depends on how your define "best teams". Certainly San Jose is a good team now but they sucked the first half of the season. By the same token Dallas was a good team but they suck now. Every team has ups and downs. The Wings are 6-3-1 in their last 10 games which equates to a 0.650 point percentage. If they managed a .650 point percentage over an entire season, they would finish with 106 points yet people on here are complaining.

The Wings have the talent and the depth to beat any team in the league.

Guest Crymson

Nice stat tidbit but he started for the friggen Islanders.... Just sayin'

He never won much in his first stint with the Wings.