• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
newfy

Abdelkader

Rate this topic

He has deserved to be on the scoresheet. I have felt it lately, him being with Bert and Mule is honestly a perfect combo. Keep it up Abby! Lovvvvin it brotha!

He's been shooting a lot recentely, so it was only a matter of time before they started going in.

Great game by Abby tonight.

He's been shooting a lot recentely, so it was only a matter of time before they started going in.

Great game by Abby tonight.

Definitely. Hopefully this will be a turning point in his development and we'll see more of this from him every game.

Edited by haroldsnepsts

Definitely. Hopefully this will be a turning point in his development and we'll see more of this from him every game.

I think his play is based on his line-mates more than most players. His production seems to increase greatly when playing on the top 2/3 lines (healthy lines) compared to playing on the fourth. His last great streak was after being placed with Modano and Cleary, and he played great today with Bert and Mule. His play with Helm, Eaves, Miller was solid, but his offense wasn't there.

I think his play is based on his line-mates more than most players. His production seems to increase greatly when playing on the top 2/3 lines (healthy lines) compared to playing on the fourth. His last great streak was after being placed with Modano and Cleary, and he played great today with Bert and Mule. His play with Helm, Eaves, Miller was solid, but his offense wasn't there.

I wouldnt wanna play against a line of Franzen Bert and Abby as a defenseman. It seems like Abby has a scoring touch but cannot really create his own offense. When he is put with more creative players he can finish chances, but with guys ike Helm and Eaves he cant really.

This is why I think when Homer is gone he should be groomed for that net front role on the PP, he could score 25 a season

I wouldnt wanna play against a line of Franzen Bert and Abby as a defenseman. It seems like Abby has a scoring touch but cannot really create his own offense. When he is put with more creative players he can finish chances, but with guys ike Helm and Eaves he cant really.

This is why I think when Homer is gone he should be groomed for that net front role on the PP, he could score 25 a season

With Homer and Bert, Abby won't get many chances on the top lines when the team is healthy. Hopefully he can improve next year, and be able to take the next step in after Bert/Homer retire. He seems like a Cleary type player that can play on any line.

Then keep Abby with those players?

If Abdelkader can hit everything that moves on a scoring line then I'm all for it.

Then keep Abby with those players?

If Abdelkader can hit everything that moves on a scoring line then I'm all for it.

Hes still young, I see him being that guy 2 years down the road.

Especially if he plays the PP net front role because he has a scoring touch around the net, as you can see with his 2 goals tonight