----

pho.png COYOTES

Martin Hanzal (undisclosed) questionable, Ed Jovanovski (face) out,

David Schlemko (concussion) out

On Deck

LA.png

3/9, Kings at Red Wings; 7:30 EST

Edited by Hockeytown0001

Keep it rollin' Jimmy. Going to need another strong start from ya and for them players in front of you to give enough of a damn to play hard. I will be trashed the majority of this one because it is Saturday night and that is a rule or something....

If you can do it 5 times in 1 game Mule maybe you can figure out how to get maybe just 1 here. Our enforcer needs to become relevant again. Hope Raf is back for this one.

I never say this regarding the wings, but I believe tomorrow is a MUST WIN. Phoenix has lost 5 in a row and are playing terrible right now. Another point they have given up 10 PPGs on their last 22 chances, which is astronomically bad... So Let's Go Boys and Let's Go PP!

Keep it rollin' Jimmy. Going to need another strong start from ya and for them players in front of you to give enough of a damn to play hard. I will be trashed the majority of this one because it is Saturday night and that is a rule or something....

If you can do it 5 times in 1 game Mule maybe you can figure out how to get maybe just 1 here. Our enforcer needs to become relevant again. Hope Raf is back for this one.

He was hoping to be back against the Sharks, so here's hoping he's in against Phoenix.

Nice GDT, HT.. as always, quality stuff -- and so prompt! ;)That pic of the arena just weirds me out. Palm trees and pucks do not mix.

Win it, Wings. Enough already of the single goal nonsense.

Seriously! I was like, is that...sand...in their parking lot? I mean, I'm used to the desert, but that's weird even to me. (I don't even see the palm trees anymore, though; they're invisible to me.)

Okay, let's end this road trip on a high note. The last two games were just some weird shizz, so let's just get out of the Twilight Zone and get a win.

Seriously! I was like, is that...sand...in their parking lot? I mean, I'm used to the desert, but that's weird even to me. (I don't even see the palm trees anymore, though; they're invisible to me.)

Okay, let's end this road trip on a high note. The last two games were just some weird shizz, so let's just get out of the Twilight Zone and get a win.

It's right next to a shopping complex which, alongside University of Phoenix Stadium, is in the middle of nowhere.

westgatecitycenter01.jpg

Middle of nowhere, yet still has more to do in and around it than the Joe does. Just epic sadness here.

But it always boils down to - would you rather have a new, modern arena with no atmosphere and an average hockey team with no fan support or an older arena filled with a winning history and atmosphere in a city nicknamed "Hockeytown"?

But it always boils down to - would you rather have a new, modern arena with no atmosphere and an average hockey team with no fan support or an older arena filled with a winning history and atmosphere in a city nicknamed "Hockeytown"?

No I know but professional sports is a copycat type scenario in some aspects. I hear such great things about the surrounding Jobing.Com laugh.gif area there. I already know when the Wings do get a new arena it will have all the bells and whistles and give or take a few more. I will take our history, atmosphere, and the moniker any day. thumbup.gif

I hope Jimmy takes his anger and frustration about what happened in Anahiem out against the yotes and we JUST WIN! Btw anyone else a little nervous about Raffi's back maybe being worse then what we're hearing?

Regarding Rafi, I doubt it... Back spasms aren't something you should take lightly, I fully expect #28 to be back in the lineup when the Wings return home and play on Wednesday against LA.

It's right next to a shopping complex which, alongside University of Phoenix Stadium, is in the middle of nowhere.

westgatecitycenter01.jpg

That's the view I remember. Last time Wings were there I was there and we won the game. My friend I was with is going again tomorrow night so hopefully it will be another win.

Go Wings!!! I don't care what the score is as long as we have at least 1 more goal than the Coyotes.

That's the view I remember. Last time Wings were there I was there and we won the game. My friend I was with is going again tomorrow night so hopefully it will be another win.

Go Wings!!! I don't care what the score is as long as we have at least 1 more goal than the Coyotes.

Hopefully they were good luck!

Nice GDT, HT.. as always, quality stuff -- and so prompt! ;) That pic of the arena just weirds me out. Palm trees and pucks do not mix.

Win it, Wings. Enough already of the single goal nonsense.

Not that you see it in that pic, but neither do cacti and pucks.

He was hoping to be back against the Sharks, so here's hoping he's in against Phoenix.

During the pre-game show for the Sharks, either John Keating or Ken said that Rafi had flown back to Detroit because his back was not getting better and would not be playing against Phoenix. If it's changed since then, I haven't heard.

seems like yandle and hanzal play out of their minds against us. need to silence these guys for a win. score early and score often.

Wings win 5-1 with a desperation win. Bert, ******* FRANZEN fo real, zetterberg, dats, lids.

It'd be great to see a complete game. I remember reading an article saying that when hudler is on the points sheet we are 15-1-1. lets get him a point.

Not that you see it in that pic, but neither do cacti and pucks.

During the pre-game show for the Sharks, either John Keating or Ken said that Rafi had flown back to Detroit because his back was not getting better and would not be playing against Phoenix. If it's changed since then, I haven't heard.

Well shoot.