• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/5 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Coyotes 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

Man, refs in this one are on some bulls***. This is the very definition of refs trying to throw a game to one side. I mean, come on, they've given them what? Like 6 or 7 power plays already??? What have we gotten? One?

I'm conspiracy theorist or tin foil hat wearer, but god damn...

And that coyotes goal was BS. Nobody can argue that if that same thing happened on the other end, they would have whistled it off immediately, with no hesitation. Hell, that was like 1000 time worse than that one where they called our goal off claiming Homer interfered, even though he never touched the goalie, and if he did, he maybe slighy brushed his jersey.

And GREAT job on Helmsie!!! Give a big "f*** you" to the refs, kiddo! "OK, you're gonna try to throw the game their way giving them a thousand power plays, I'll just start rocking short handers then assholes!"

Man, refs in this one are on some bulls***. This is the very definition of refs trying to throw a game to one side. I mean, come on, they've given them what? Like 6 or 7 power plays already??? What have we gotten? One?

And that coyotes goal was BS. Nobody can argue that if that same thing happened on the other end, they would have whistled it off immediately, with no hesitation. Hell, that was like 1000 time worse than that one where they called our goal off claiming Homer interfered, even though he never touched the goalie, and if he did, he maybe slighy brushed his jersey.

And GREAT job on Helmsie!!! Give a big "f*** you" to the refs, kiddo! "OK, you're gonna try to throw the game their way giving them a thousand power plays, I'll just start rocking short handers then assholes!"

This.

Most recently the game against the Sharks when Franzen didn't even do anything and got called for Goalie Interference.

K, I'm buying a Helm jersey. AMAZING

2nd that.

Because I don't have oodles of money to spend on jerseys, I have to now decide between a Lids WC jersey or a Helmer home jersey. Way to make it hard for me, #43. Life is so tough! :rolleyes:

Not that I am taking credit in any way, but at the beginning of that PK, I said to the TV, "Now's a good time for a Helmer shortie." Thanks for delivering, Darren, and with Datsyukian style none-the-less!

My wife borrowed the iPod to check something online but what an effort by Helm for that shorthander. The Yotes had a lot of pressure during the second but the Wings have opened it up despite being shorthanded repeatedly.

PHX feed just said Derek Morris out for the rest of the game with a lower body injury.

I agree with you, but Howard was out of the crease so I think that was a big factor in them not calling back that goal.

I agree with you, but Howard was out of the crease so I think that was a big factor in them not calling back that goal.

Exactly. No way they're going to waive off that goal, when Howard was the one who skated into MacLean, who was already planted, and was two feet outside of the crease.

It was absolutely the right call, though it doesn't make it any easier to accept.

You're hitting the nail on the head. I was flipping initially as well until I saw the white paint. They've called back goals for much less which is why I think so many folks a frustrated but the call was by the letter of the rulebook whether we like it or not.