• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zombi

'History Will Be Made' Ad Campaign Is Coming Back!

Rate this topic

Nothing against Pavel but the commercials they came out with with the goals that had just happened were not nearly as good because there was no emotion attached to them, they were just highlights rather than memories. The best commercials are the ones that bring back a little nostalgia.

the music from last year was better. But I'm so happy to see more of these, except for the "never" one.. thats brutal

Completely agree..the music they used last year really imapcted your emotions....wish they would have kept it!

the music from last year was better. But I'm so happy to see more of these, except for the "never" one.. thats brutal

Couldn't disagree more about the music.

The parodies ruined that music for me, and the score they used this year is one of their better ones.

Guest CaliWingsNut

Don't dislike the music, but this year's ones haven't connected like the past. I thought this was overplayed last year and think of it as lazy on the NHL's part for this year.

The new ones on the hawks are awesome.. especially on Toews "history begins with one wish"

I love these sentimental hockey commercials! is it cheesy to say many of them give me chills?

^One of my favs

Oh wow, that's a great one!

Anyway, I loved these ad campaigns and I'm glad that they're bringing them back. The Vladdy one still makes me all teary.