• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeymom1960

Boston Vs. Habs

Rate this topic

3-0 Panthers.

:cool:

I'm watching this one as I have it on TV locally. Obviously every win streak must come to an end, but I didn't quite expect this. However, being that they are the Hawks, and this is the Panthers, I am not counting this one as over yet. I have seen the Hawks come back in many games, and the Panthers aren't the most consistent.

Montreal Boston is one of the best rivalries in sports, IMO. I love original 6 rivalries that still mean something. Huge for MTL to go up by 2 against a tough as hell Boston team.

Hopefully the Habs player is alright. Chara hit him into the glass/pole at the end of the bench and he hasn't moved since. The second period has been cut short (time added to third) for the injury.

Yeah, horrific, horrible looking awkward hit into that glass. I don't like the Habs at all, but my hopes are with Pacioretty right now. I really don't think Chara meant to hurt him, just bad luck. Really hope he's all right; I don't ever like seeing something like that.

Yeah, horrific, horrible looking awkward hit into that glass. I don't like the Habs at all, but my hopes are with Pacioretty right now. I really don't think Chara meant to hurt him, just bad luck. Really hope he's all right; I don't ever like seeing something like that.

It's definitely one of those plays that is hopefully unintentional. He was just unlucky that the divider was at that point.

Edited by WorkingOvertime

not a cheapshot, hits like these occur every once in a while, the real problem was lack of padding on the stantion

The video doesn't work for me.

This is alarming news. A good friend of mine used to play with Paccioretty, and always spoke very highly of him.

Panthers win 3-2

Insane third period. The Hawks really poured it on there, and had about a million chances to tie that game up. If they hadn't had such an atrocious start, no doubt they would have won that game. I feel SO bad for them too. :rolleyes: