• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeymom1960

Boston Vs. Habs

Rate this topic

Weren't people complaining about the Hawks thread getting bumped all the time or some such?

I come into the Boston/Habs thread and half the posts are about Chicago.

The only people complaining about it were Hawk trolls.

And this thread is serving as one for all NHL action tonight.

Weren't people complaining about the Hawks thread getting bumped all the time or some such?

I come into the Boston/Habs thread and half the posts are about Chicago.

Well... they are about to pass us, so i like to know how they're doing. I'm glad someone posted the score, just like the rest of the scores.

It was that serious?

Yes. Very scary, especially in watching the replay. I'm very glad to hear he's conscious and moving.

Game itself is a blowout in favor of Montreal, and doesn't look likely to change. Shame on the Bruins for letting it happen.

Chara knew what he was doing.

He extended his arms to keep Pac from getting out of the way and that caused his face to slam right into the turnbuckle.

Any suspension would be good. He should be punished for that. He probably thinks he can do whatever the f*** he wants since he is so tall and can hardly be touched.

He extended his arms to keep Pac from getting out of the way and that caused his face to slam right into the turnbuckle.

Any suspension would be good. He should be punished for that. He probably thinks he can do whatever the f*** he wants since he is so tall and can hardly be touched.

:thumbup:

I feel the same way.

I guess some people are going to argue that. I disagree, though there's really no way to know for sure. I haven't seen anything to indicate that Chara is that kind of player; I would say the opposite. The league will do what they'll do. I just hope Pacioretty will be all right at this point.

I think Chara and Pacioretty's history is pretty mild at best.

Chara took exception to a slight bump at the end of a heated game and it sparks a melee...

Chara's not an exceptionally dirty player who's going to risk suspension to avenge a bump.

He's received the only disciple that he'll get. 5 minutes and game misconduct.

Which is appropriate for the hit.

Stop looking for excitement that isn't here in this game.

Matt, I'm sick of these video advertisements.

I don't want to be talking about the Bruins/Habs game and hear what Billy Ray Cyrus has to say about his daughter.

Are they rollovers or are they just loading up extra hard tonight?

I've never experienced them as badly as this evening.

I think Chara and Pacioretty's history is pretty mild at best.

Chara took exception to a slight bump at the end of a heated game and it sparks a melee...

Chara's not an exceptionally dirty player who's going to risk suspension to avenge a bump.

He's received the only disciple that he'll get. 5 minutes and game misconduct.

Which is appropriate for the hit.

Stop looking for excitement that isn't here in this game.

Are they rollovers or are they just loading up extra hard tonight?

I've never experienced them as badly as this evening.

History aside, it looked like intent to injure. Obviously if he was just going to rub him against the boards and Pacs hit the stantion, then I'd think other wise, but Chara made sure he actually threw Pacs into the stantion. Just look at the replay, you can clearly see him throw him into it. You don't need to be a dirty player to let your emotions get the best of you. look at Bertuzzi, he was never a dirty player and just that one incident will forever label him as a dirty player when we all know he isn't.

Hell, even LePuke wasn't a dirty player, but that one incident he lost his brain and smushed Draper. Players can have a relatively clean career and still do something dirty.

History aside, it looked like intent to injure. Obviously if he was just going to rub him against the boards and Pacs hit the stantion, then I'd think other wise, but Chara made sure he actually threw Pacs into the stantion. Just look at the replay, you can clearly see him throw him into it. You don't need to be a dirty player to let your emotions get the best of you. look at Bertuzzi, he was never a dirty player and just that one incident will forever label him as a dirty player when we all know he isn't.

Hell, even LePuke wasn't a dirty player, but that one incident he lost his brain and smushed Draper. Players can have a relatively clean career and still do something dirty.

Not that I don't appreciate A LOT of the video work that you do but, if you look at video hard enough, you can see whatever you want to see out of it.

The game is played in a speed faster than replay, screenshots, and slow-motion...

There are certainly a lot of players out there that deliberately make bad decisions on the ice that lead to injury.

Other players also make split second decisions that involve injury whether there is intent or not.

I'll leave it at that...

Except to disagree and say that Claude was a terribly dirty player... although just like Chara's hit tonight, I'm not sure he meant to rub Draper out into the boards like that.

The only people complaining about it were Hawk trolls.

And this thread is serving as one for all NHL action tonight.

Not one Hawk fan was complaining about it, just Doc and a couple other Wings fans, because they couldnt be grown up enough to just stay out of it, they had to ***** and moan like babies until one of the mods just deleted it (which was stupid). There was just one thread talking about the Hawks, and it was pretty active, there was no reason to delete that thread.

Not one Hawk fan was complaining about it, just Doc and a couple other Wings fans, because they couldnt be grown up enough to just stay out of it, they had to ***** and moan like babies until one of the mods just deleted it (which was stupid). There was just one thread talking about the Hawks, and it was pretty active, there was no reason to delete that thread.

maltbymad.jpg

Seriously. Quit whining about your "update" thread and actually try to participate in meaningful discussion. Hell, you could start by actually talking about the Bruins/Habs game. The game this thread is for.

Edited by Doc Holliday