4 replies to this topic

#1 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:20 AM

Twitter and NHL Home Ice report.

And then the tools on NHL Home Ice said that Byslma should get the Jack Adams for what he's done with a Pittsburgh team decimated by injuries. :rolleyes:

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#2 toby91_ca

toby91_ca

Legend

• Gold Booster
  • 8,458 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:39 AM

Good for him, seems like a pretty good guy. Haven't been reading NHL.com, so I'm not sure who's suggesting Jack Adams, that's a bit of a stretch. Yes, they have been hit big time with injuries (their 3 best players will miss at least half the season - Staal the first half and both Crosby and Malkin the second half). But the team isn't exactly playing that great without Crosby and Malkin.

#3 e_prime

e_prime

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:39 AM

Whether you like the Pens or not, the guy's a good coach.
The extension is deserved.

He's had a rough go this year with injuries, but Adams worthy? No.
(AtomicPunk @ February 4, 2010 - 12:16AM)

Imma let you finish, and your cap numbers are all good and all that, but imma let Kenny figure it out. Kenny's cap numbers were the best cap numbers this year.

#4 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:14 PM

Agreed, I actually like Byslma. Good guy, good coach. But if he's Jack Adams material this season, then Babcock is just as much, if not more (and I don't think Babcock is Jack Adams material this season).

Haven't been reading NHL.com, so I'm not sure who's suggesting Jack Adams, that's a bit of a stretch.

A couple of the morning guys on NHL Home Ice. But that channel slobbers all over the knob of anything Pittsburgh-related, so it's kind of expected.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#5 ami

ami

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:36 PM

feel sorry for him. good guy coaching bunch of %$^#^ bags.