• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Nevermind

Red Wings Internships

Rate this topic

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if any of you guys have participated in or were familiar with the Wings' internships through Olympia Entertainment? I'm in college right now and thought I'd send in a resume. I never realized the Wings offered anything like this--it sure beats the hell out of interning for the position of 'corporate drone' at some sleazy investment bank or something.

Here's the link (Imagine if working for 'operations' helps you advise the front office on player signings and stuff :P)

Oh, and sorry if I shouldn't post stuff like this in the general discussion area.

Thanks.

I applied prior to this season for the Marketing position, and know a friend who did a communications/promotions type internship with them a few years ago. I say go for it. They e-mailed be back in a week or so and said they didn't have any openings, but would keep my resume for a while in case anything opened up. Unfortunately I'm a senior now so I don't think I'll be re-applying since I actually need a paid job after this, but who knows, maybe an opening will turn up in a few years. I'd love to work with them.

Hi guys,

don't you know if the internship is also available for students from Europe

( especially from Slovak Republic - my country ) ? Those internships look

really great :)

Thank you !

Guest CaliWingsNut

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if any of you guys have participated in or were familiar with the Wings' internships through Olympia Entertainment? I'm in college right now and thought I'd send in a resume. I never realized the Wings offered anything like this--it sure beats the hell out of interning for the position of 'corporate drone' at some sleazy investment bank or something.

Here's the link (Imagine if working for 'operations' helps you advise the front office on player signings and stuff :P)

Oh, and sorry if I shouldn't post stuff like this in the general discussion area.

Thanks.

You thought you'd apply, and get others interested in competing for the same positions? You must be sure in your ability to get a position. :lol:

You thought you'd apply, and get others interested in competing for the same positions? You must be sure in your ability to get a position. :lol:

:lol:

That actually did cross my mind right before I posted.

But, I go to a pretty snobbish, cutthroat college where a lot of people think exactly like that. So if I didn't go ahead and post anyways, I guess I would feel too much like them.