• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
brett

Eat your heart out hudler haters

Rate this topic

http://redwings.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=555502

But as of Dec. 27, Hudler has dramatically turned his game around, tallying 26 points and a plus-7 rating in a span of 31 games. In February, Hudler’s award-winning month, he pulled off a six-game point streak as well as a clutch shootout-clinching goal against Buffalo.

I for one am very happy with hudler, I knew it was just a matter of time before he started getting it going. Almost point per game!

Keep up the great play happy!

Edited by brett

Guest stinky fish taco

so he's receiving the hardest worker award tonight, then getting demoted to the 4th line?

ouch.

Why does a pizza empire owner own a hockey team?

Oh yeah, to sell some tickets.

Ahh Capitalism.

Im saying i equate the Carhartt award to the budweiser taste greatness moment. I think the term meaningless is an understatement. No heart out eating here!

Edited by Rick Zombos Ghost

Im saying i equate the Carhartt award to the budweiser taste greatness moment. I think the term meaningless is an understatement. No heart out eating here!

Gotcha. Understand your point.

I actually like having non-hockey related companies excitment and participation in pursuing the NHL market. the only way this makes sense for them to do this is tag every dollar/program/promotion they invest in with the (in the case) Carhartt name. (Reference: See NCAA Football Bowl Games list).

Guest Howard He Do It?!

That's a tremendous honor that does not hold a candle to the carhartt whatever award.

Isn't it the miller lite taste greatness moment though?

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

I don't care how many carhartt awards he wins I'd still trade him for zach bogosian.

FTW thumbup.gif

Would love to see this kid in a Wings uniform!

But back on topic here, I am pumped to see Huds working back into the NHL flow and playing better again. Getting taken off a line with Pav doesn't work for me but with all the guys getting better it probably makes the most sense. Keep it up Huds!

Yeah, that obviously can't be true because hitting and playing physical equals working hard. :rolleyes:

Um. Helm does more than hit. Also i would equate physical play to working harder. If you arent checking whether its body, fore, or back you arent going to be successful. If you dont believe Helm works harder than Hudler on a night in night out basis you are living in a dream world.

yowza.gif Seriously......

You watch no Red Wings games. I am confident in this now.

I didn't say Hudler works harder than Helm. I'm just kinda sick of the way people see the term "working hard". When you're physical you automatically work harder than the skilled guy?

edit: Actually I was at Joe Louis when Wings lost to Dallas 1-4 (damn you Lehtonen!!!). The atmosphere was amazing.

Edited by Finnish Wing

Nah, Carhart actually makes work clothes, so hard working player award sort of makes sense.

Budweiser on the other hand, does not "taste great" at all. It is bland and flavorless, like fizzy light yellow colored water. So their award makes no sense at all.

;)

I didn't say Hudler works harder than Helm. I'm just kinda sick of the way people see the term "working hard". When you're physical you automatically work harder than the skilled guy?

Yes, but in this instance, I think maybe using someone like Helm to make your point is a bit of an empty argument really. Helm is probably in the top 3 hardest working on the team every game.

Yes, but in this instance, I think maybe using someone like Helm to make your point is a bit of an empty argument really. Helm is probably in the top 3 hardest working on the team every game.

Well, it was a reply to another post. Helm just happened to be the subject.