• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
brett

Eat your heart out hudler haters

Rate this topic

Isn't it the miller lite taste greatness moment though?

Officially "The Miller Lite that makes Murph slur moment"

Well, it was a reply to another post. Helm just happened to be the subject.

And Hudler's hard work has been more obvious as of late especially on the stat sheet. Skill compared to skating circles around players on the PK and even strength as well, is where I see the huge difference in these players we are talking about here. Not even "hitting" and all of that which I would also factor if it wasn't already brought up.

Edited by HankthaTank

Skill compared to skating circles around players on the PK and even strength as well, is where I see the huge difference in these players we are talking about here.

Well of course Helm is going to be better at skating circles around people; he's the best skater on the team and one of the best in the NHL. I'm sure Helm works very hard but when he wins a race to a loose puck and we all congratulate him for his grittiness and work ethic, we can't very well turn around and throw our hands into the air and dismiss those heartless, soft Euros that don't get there in time because they don't have the wheels.

Anyways, this doesn't really seem to imply that Hudler is working harder than Helm or anything. I think most (although not all) of these guys are giving their best effort on most nights. So maybe it's more like a "most improved" award, which, you know, whatever. Give the little guy a pat on the back, he's done a great job lately.

Guest stinky fish taco

going for "most invisible player" in march.

gotta say though, he has some stiff competition.

it must have been hard to skate in that jacket cause he looked awful last night.

Yeh, & Helm was once again the hardest working Red Wing.....he shows up every game more than anyone on this team that seems to be now coasting.....I think Helm would look good in Carhartt brown!