• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/11 GDT: Oilers 1 at Red Wings 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

mlive

Good stuff. Could have kept Janik up and sat Kindl or Ericsson to be honest. One of them needs a wake up call and I think "Big" E is in big need of that.

agreed, I like what I see in Kindl but you can tell he is a rookie. However as I have said before Big E should just have meat curtains draped from his helmet because he plays like a 6'5 ******, which is sad to see him regress so much from the 08 cup run

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

just win

sj is 1 point behind the wings in the standings.

(what a game last night vs nucks...felt like a playoff game..SO EXCITING!)

i say 3-1 wings with goals from z, dats, and cleary

and Jordan Eberle scoring for the Oil :ph34r:

ready to see some oilies get stomped. my first game of the season and got glass seats, so ill be doin my part and rockin those boards. we all know why the wings are red, cause there covered in oiler blood. party at GTC after the win tonight! go wings!

Actually, you'll probably in the bathroom or lines TO the bathroom most of the time. :hehe:

LGW, there is no excuse here, just need a win.

did anybody dream tie?

I had a dream they tied and then Jimmah(!) did the superman dance and then Joey Mac stood on his head during the shootout while Babs was playing chess with Bettman laughing in his face cause he sucked at other things besides being cominsh.

I think it might have been what i ate before bed......

I haven't made a GDT prediction in a while and seeing that we've been losing the past few games, I think I'll make one just to turn things around in my superstitious mind :hehe:

Here's to a good game and an actual win against one of the bottom feeder teams of the league. As Charlie Sheen would say, here's to WINNING.

Red Wings 5 (Datsyuk, Bertuzzi, Franzen, Helm, Lidstrom)

Oilers 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

It's kinda sad that we start losing and everyone on here just disappears.

I think mindfly might have gotten to some members on the site....just a thought.

yea, hes on hfboards now and people over there want him banned. He keeps saying the same thing he said here, Howard sucks, Babcock lost the team and the Wings are going nowhere etc..

yea, hes on hfboards now and people over there want him banned. He keeps saying the same thing he said here, Howard sucks, Babcock lost the team and the Wings are going nowhere etc..

In his defence, plenty of people here are saying that too.