• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/11 GDT: Oilers 1 at Red Wings 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Well here we go again? Do we really need any more proof why Howard will not take this team far in the playoffs? Goals like that are pathetic, and he lets in quite a few goals like that consistently throughout the year... we need ozzie.

Other than that, that was a terrible period by the Wings. Franzen is probably the most useless player on the team in the past 15 games... he is so bad lately that he is making Pavs look quiet out there! I want to see Franzen demoted to the 3rd line until he can get his s*** together.

Z- Pavs- Homer

Bert- Fil- Hudler

Cleary- Modano-Franzen

Abdelkator- Helm-Miller

Howard is not the Red Wings, he is just 1 player and he cannot win the game. They need to start scoring more or Howard could be the best and unless he can get a goal for us we will not win.

I can't wait for Ozzie to come back, but I wonder how many people that are calling for his return will be on his case as soon as he lets in a soft goal.

Down only 1 to the AHL Oilers after one. Phew!

Wings are lucky the fearsome Oilers are missing virtually every top player!

pretty sad. I remember thinking just before the game started that Hall and Gagner weren`t playing so it would be a good game to get some confidence back and start winning, then I see this.

No Howard is not the team, but when he contonues to let in bad goals like that, it shows that he is not starter material for the Detroit Red Wings...

howard is lazy and he sucks, the whole team is lazy and they suck.

Edited by wings1110

An AHL team lines up at the blue line and the Wings can't get anything at all going.. Maybe they should watch some high school hockey footage so they can learn some new techniques.. :unsure:

Correct. This reminds me of the Lions years ago, when they would run off right tackle on every 1st down. The opponents all knew they would, the fans all knew they would, but the team just scratched their heads and wondered why it wasn't working. Now I'm not hockey coach material, so correct me if you think I'm wrong, but it just looks like the Wings opponents all know exactly what to do to shut things down completely.

At this rate, Babs might want to think about benching a guy like Franzen for a game because, quite frankly, it is not going to hurt the team right now... And by being benched it might allow him to get his head out of his ass... Babs has to do something to spark some players on this team

why is abdelkader on the PP? they trying to get him up to 20 points for the season? 14 pts for a guy generally doesn't merit PP time. put helm on the PP or atleast give him more ice time. atleast he has been getting points this year with his miniscule ice time.

sending a message to people probably.