• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/11 GDT: Oilers 1 at Red Wings 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Way to cherry pick comments from over an hour ago. Go away.

Aww, am I causing disruptions in this festival of senseless whining? Can't stand someone calling it out? Poor guy.

Criticizing the team is one thing. Making inane, senseless criticisms is quite another.

Guest Crymson

Not just Howards fault.. its a 2 way game, the offense has to be there also.

How is a deflection on net Howard's fault? Do we forget how many times Holmstrom scores on deflections? Do we call the opposing goalie sucky whenever that happens?

Edited by Crymson

Aww, am I causing disruptions in this festival of senseless whining? Can't stand someone calling it out? Poor guy.

Criticizing the team is one thing. Making inane, senseless criticisms is quite another.

It was an hour ago, when they were getting outplayed by the Oilers early in the first. What is wrong with pointing that out?

I just found it retarded that you chose that comment out of all of them. I could care less what you post, I usually ignore it..

what a stupid penalty by homer. don't get upset when you swing from above your head and break a guys stick. this game is a disappointment. after 4 straight bad games i figured the wings would turn it around against a mediocre oilers team without hemsky, hall, whitney and gagner. it should be a 7-0 easy win. WTF?

what bandwagon? I just said what I saw.

Dont be so pissy.

It's his hobby.

That and proclaiming he's the most eloquent whiner on LGW.

Little bit of redemption their for Jimmy. Too bad no one can score a goal. Maybe Jimmy can do that, too.

great saves by howie

Wings D needs to buy him a truck full of beer after this period

the whole team had one before the game and the effects of the booze are starting to wear off just now so they finally are sucking LESS