• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rick Zombos Ghost

Crosby's family trying to convice him to retire?

Rate this topic

I Truly hope this isn't true, as much as I dislike the guy I still enjoy to watch him play and especially love playing against him. Watching the Wings take on the Pens next week just won't be the same without Crosby and Malkin. It's hard to enjoy a rivalry when your rival is missing everything you hate about them. Crosby is too important to the game and I would just hate to see someone who loves the game as much as he does have to give it up so soon. Best of luck to you Sid to a full recovery.

...Eric Lindros part II. Hate to see him have to retire so soon, but even if he did come back, he wouldn't be the same player. Guess he shouldn't have been so pampered growing up! This in the NHL bub! That being said, I hope he comes back because I would rather watch him lose than see him not play at all! :lol:

If he is forced to retire by his family that would be great, I hate that f*****.

Jealosuy is a *****.

Not to mention Hank has some more ownage to unleash when they play again.

Yes, because what happened almost 3 years ago now still is relelveant. Crosby has greatly improved since then, while Zetterberg has declined. There is not one GM in the league who would say Zetterberg is better than Crosby at this point and time.

How about this, I know he is chalk full of talent but I hate his attitude and everything that goes with it. Am I afraid of him? No. Do I just think he is a s***ty self centered person? Yes.

Why are you brining Zetterberg up in this. I've met them both, and Crosby was anything but a ******. maybe a little bit of a tool in a "try too hard" way, but was far more outgoing and nice.

I would be disappointed if that were to happen. Crosby is a whiner, but he's also a phenomenal talent. It would be a shame for his career to end so early.

No kidding. He's been out for how long now? and he still has more points than anyone on the Wings other than Zetterberg. And Z has 3 more points but has played 28 more game than Crosby.

If he is forced to retire by his family that would be great, I hate that f*****.

That's kinda funny, cause I know you and all the plus five (or whatever it's up to at any given point) are not serious. Yeah, i hate that f***** too.Ha ha.

He's incredible. And it's a shame his season got cut short (and I'll be the first one to call out Don Cherry and the rest of the media; I don't think it was a dirty hit at all, it was an unintentional collision, more Crosby's fault than whatshisname's) because he was light years ahead of everyone in points.

And on the like vs don't like arguement, I'd love to play some pond hockey and then go have a beer with him (or hot chocolate cause the guy probably doesn't drink beer), even though I really don't like to hear about him from the casual fan. WHen the casual fan wants to talk hockey with me and thats all they can think of is the Crosby clip they saw on ESPN, I roll my eyes and think this dude has no clue as to what he is talking about.

But the casual fan is not here on LGW. There is NO reason Crosby has given the real hockey fan to hate him enough to hope his career is cut chort by a brain injury.

I hope he comes back to his 100% level, and is however awesome he is during the season and playoffs, and then the Detroit Red Wings beat him in the Stanley Cup Finals again, and again.

He'll be back for the playoffs.

I wouldn't rush it if I were him. Yet if I were him, I would have such a huge head from everyone telling me I am the greatest that I would most likely think I was invincible.

Because if he is back before hand, he might have to retire. Savard is pretty screwed up.

Now Savard, he doesn't deserve that...

I still think he injured himself by his dramatic pirouette to the ice after getting clipped by Steckel. Shades of Kariya breaking his wrist on a dive.

That's an completely asinine statement, I hope you don't judge everyone you've never met personally the same way you judge Crosby. It'd be a shame to have your internet jealously persist through your real world interactions.

Seriously, you think that after getting clipped in the head that his concussion was caused by him "diving". Come on now.

This guy loves hockey more than anything else in life. He would rather die than retire at this age. You don't dominate the game like he does without an tireless desire to be the best.......You can get a concussion in a car accident, bike accident, ect, he will invent an excuse if he has to,he is going to be back, he will definently be back. You can put that baby to bed.

I personally think Cindy is just faking his injury because no one got suspended for hitting him and causing "it".

I think so too. You know, I hate to think this way, wish I could give him the benefit of the doubt, but I just get a feeling that he was pissed off they didn't call it, and then lost the game. I think he was embarrassed. So, he's pouting and nursing his wounds. Something is off here, it's more than a "concussion", it also has to do with his immaturity and he's having a little temper tantrum. It's the old, "if you don't do what I want you to do, then I'm not playing and you aren't my friend anymore. Stomps off the ice........waiting to be begged back. UG! JMHO. I don't like him.