• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rick Zombos Ghost

Crosby's family trying to convice him to retire?

Rate this topic

I think so too. You know, I hate to think this way, wish I could give him the benefit of the doubt, but I just get a feeling that he was pissed off they didn't call it, and then lost the game. I think he was embarrassed. So, he's pouting and nursing his wounds. Something is off here, it's more than a "concussion", it also has to do with his immaturity and he's having a little temper tantrum. It's the old, "if you don't do what I want you to do, then I'm not playing and you aren't my friend anymore. Stomps off the ice........waiting to be begged back. UG! JMHO. I don't like him.

Just like Mario.

It's incredible how much jealousy poisons the mind. Or just call it hatred. Crosby missed half the season and postseason because of a temper tantrum, and he was too "embarrassed" to come back without getting his way? The guy bleeds hockey, he wouldn't miss the playoffs if he could play. We've all seen the hit. We all know how serious brain injuries can be. Anybody who genuinely believes that he faked this injury is a boob.

The people that say Crosby is faking his injury are obviously a bunch of loser who have never played sports in their life. I suppose Mario Lemieux faked Cancer too back in the day.

^^^ yeah, word out of pittsburgh is he has suffered a pretty bad set back and things don't look good right now. I'm sure he'll be back at some point, but right now he is looking at sitting on the couch and doing nothing for a few months to let that noggin of his heal.