Photo
- - - - -

Crosby's family trying to convice him to retire?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#41 T.Low

T.Low

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,906 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:24 PM

double post

Edited by T.Low, 16 March 2011 - 12:30 PM.

#42 MarineWIngsFan

MarineWIngsFan

Draftee

• 6 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:01 PM

I have.

He told me that Bettman makes sure nothing happens to him and that there is a massive conspiracy against the Wings now that he is in the league.

Then he ate a kitten and kicked me in the shins. What a jerk.

haha, what a basterd

#43 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 01:23 PM

He'll be back for the playoffs.

I wouldn't rush it if I were him. Yet if I were him, I would have such a huge head from everyone telling me I am the greatest that I would most likely think I was invincible.

Because if he is back before hand, he might have to retire. Savard is pretty screwed up.

Now Savard, he doesn't deserve that...
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#44 Jubilee

Jubilee

Draftee

• 7 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:23 PM

If Andreas Lilja can come back from his (real) head injury Cindy can certaintly come back from this

#45 SiLkK19

SiLkK19

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:30 PM

I personally think Cindy is just faking his injury because no one got suspended for hitting him and causing "it".

#46 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:17 AM

I still think he injured himself by his dramatic pirouette to the ice after getting clipped by Steckel. Shades of Kariya breaking his wrist on a dive.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#47 Carman

Carman

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 02:16 PM

I still think he injured himself by his dramatic pirouette to the ice after getting clipped by Steckel. Shades of Kariya breaking his wrist on a dive.

That's an completely asinine statement, I hope you don't judge everyone you've never met personally the same way you judge Crosby. It'd be a shame to have your internet jealously persist through your real world interactions.

Seriously, you think that after getting clipped in the head that his concussion was caused by him "diving". Come on now.

#48 BuckeyeWingsfan80

BuckeyeWingsfan80

The more the better

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,913 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:52 PM

I'd laugh if it were true....

But we all know Cindy is going to play this to her biggest advantage possible.
Don't take it from fans on LGW, take it from his peers. NHL players have spoken and they think Tootoo is the dirtiest player in the league.

Get a clue already.

#49 WI_WingNut19

WI_WingNut19

Draftee

• 11 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:53 PM

...Then he ate a kitten and kicked me in the shins. What a jerk.

ALMOST sprayed my monitor with Mtn Dew on that awesome line! :hysterical:

#50 Dtroyder

Dtroyder

Draftee

• 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 02:38 PM

This guy loves hockey more than anything else in life. He would rather die than retire at this age. You don't dominate the game like he does without an tireless desire to be the best.......You can get a concussion in a car accident, bike accident, ect, he will invent an excuse if he has to,he is going to be back, he will definently be back. You can put that baby to bed.

#51 chellfairy

chellfairy

Jr. Prospect

• 24 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:20 AM

I personally think Cindy is just faking his injury because no one got suspended for hitting him and causing "it".

I think so too. You know, I hate to think this way, wish I could give him the benefit of the doubt, but I just get a feeling that he was pissed off they didn't call it, and then lost the game. I think he was embarrassed. So, he's pouting and nursing his wounds. Something is off here, it's more than a "concussion", it also has to do with his immaturity and he's having a little temper tantrum. It's the old, "if you don't do what I want you to do, then I'm not playing and you aren't my friend anymore. Stomps off the ice........waiting to be begged back. UG! JMHO. I don't like him.

#52 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:30 AM

I think so too. You know, I hate to think this way, wish I could give him the benefit of the doubt, but I just get a feeling that he was pissed off they didn't call it, and then lost the game. I think he was embarrassed. So, he's pouting and nursing his wounds. Something is off here, it's more than a "concussion", it also has to do with his immaturity and he's having a little temper tantrum. It's the old, "if you don't do what I want you to do, then I'm not playing and you aren't my friend anymore. Stomps off the ice........waiting to be begged back. UG! JMHO. I don't like him.

Just like Mario.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#53 Resetti

Resetti

Rookie

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 05:28 AM

It's incredible how much jealousy poisons the mind. Or just call it hatred. Crosby missed half the season and postseason because of a temper tantrum, and he was too "embarrassed" to come back without getting his way? The guy bleeds hockey, he wouldn't miss the playoffs if he could play. We've all seen the hit. We all know how serious brain injuries can be. Anybody who genuinely believes that he faked this injury is a boob.

#54 Jets4Life

Jets4Life

Jr. Prospect

• 23 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:26 PM

The people that say Crosby is faking his injury are obviously a bunch of loser who have never played sports in their life. I suppose Mario Lemieux faked Cancer too back in the day.
Check out my blog: The Purple Rod

GO WINGS!

#55 Rick Zombos Ghost

Rick Zombos Ghost

the jerk store

• PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:56 PM

i guess he had a setback. could be looking at a lilja type PCS. See you next year Cindy....maybe?

#56 wvubassrfl

wvubassrfl

Prospect

• 46 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:41 AM

^^^ yeah, word out of pittsburgh is he has suffered a pretty bad set back and things don't look good right now. I'm sure he'll be back at some point, but right now he is looking at sitting on the couch and doing nothing for a few months to let that noggin of his heal.