• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/12 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Blues 3

Rate this topic

it sounds like a mixing job that I'd give about a 20/100 to one of the students in my music tech class submitted it to me.

Thanks, at least it's not just me. This happenned almost every game in the first half of 09, and I'd call DTV in the 1st and it was usually fixed at about the start of the 2nd. Haven't called yet tonight, maybe someone else will :)

Edited by dcd

Is everyone's audio piss poor, or is it just DirecTV? I'm getting DD5.1 from FSDHD but it sounds like the boombox I bought when I was 13.

WOW cable and audio is also coming in poor. I thought my speakers were gonna blow when Kenny made the call on the Howard save.

Also I think Draper was the one that outraced the icing, not Helm.

Edited by dragonballgtz

Is everyone's audio piss poor, or is it just DirecTV? I'm getting DD5.1 from FSDHD but it sounds like the boombox I bought when I was 13.

yep and screen occasionally becomes pixily

that call on stuart was horrible, apparently they cant hit now.

Edited by wings1110

WOW cable and audio is also coming in poor. I thought my speakers were gonna blow when Kenny made the call on the Howard save.

Just checked out FSMW and it sounds fantastic. Oh well, I'd rather have nasty sounding Ken and Mickey.

Its too bad I'm missing these last two games! Besides Helm being a rockstar. What are the highlights so far?

Those pretty much are the highlights.

I was gonna give Kronwall crap for a couple questionable pinches, but Babs must have some instructions about the D jumping in the play. Because they're really being active so far, like on Salei's goal. It's probably going to cause some scary moments, but has worked overall in the first.

Oh and Howard with a great save at the very end of the period.

Edited by haroldsnepsts