• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/12 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Blues 3

Rate this topic

It could be a bit too early for Helm lol although he is awesome.. Hope he won't disappear on us like Franzen did

Where is Zetterberg? I miss him. He is long overdue as well

He's had great puck control these last few games, buzzing around the ice. not a lot of chance off it though.

He's had great puck control these last few games, buzzing around the ice. not a lot of chance off it though.

Helm's play has been amazing the past 15 to 20 games. It seems like the guy keeps getting better every single game.

Love his effort every single night and his hands are starting to catch up to his legs. Looking foward to having him on this team for a long time!

Our checking line consists of Hudler, Filpulla and Modano.

Three guys who are soft and "don't" check.

God help us in the playoffs if we plan on wearing teams out with that combo.

With Hudler there as a token Czech.

Helm's play has been amazing the past 15 to 20 games. It seems like the guy keeps getting better every single game.

Love his effort every single night and his hands are starting to catch up to his legs. Looking foward to having him on this team for a long time!

They should lock him up long yet with his next extension. He's starting to show some nice hands to go with his top flight speed.

all our lines are soft

I don't think we have a line that scares people when they see it. If anything, they pick out 1 or 2 people on each line to just go after. I think teams know we are soft and if they can, they take advantage of it.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Wicked shot. Howard completely screened. Intense pressure from the Blues.