• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/16 GDT: Capitals 2 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Lost out on a chance for tickets. Buddy is taking a co-worker who has never gone to a game and doesn't like hockey dry.gif

It's all for the best, they have absolutely sucked when I go to games so lets hope for a great game from the boys. I am expecting a low-scoring, playoff style to it. Might blow up in the 3rd tho after the feeling out process is done. I am thinking an OT winner and I liked what someone else said with Hank potting it. He needs a twine-filled evening. I am thinking a curly fries afternoon tomorrow could be in our future. Long drawn out post aside.....win!!!!!! beerchug.gif

Who sits? I'm hoping that Babs has the gull to scratch Mule and Bert. I'll give Modano another game or two just because of the long break he had.

As it is today at this point in time I wouldn't mind seeing Mule, Bert, Homer, or Miller sit.

Cmon, I don't care how bad you think Mule is playing but lets get one thing straight, THE MULE WILL NOT SIT IN THE PRESS BOX...EVER...30-40 goal scorers do not sit in a league where goal scoring is at a premium.

that is the worst prediction i've ever heard. the caps r the injured team, the caps are playing the second game in 2 nights. the caps are rolling into our barn. we have the upper hand for sure.

Yes his prediction is terrible. But the upper hand? The Caps have won 9 straight and their top guys have been on fire. The Wings have been pretty awful at home. It will be a good test, but there is no way I would give the Wings the clear upper hand in this one.

aww too bad Howard is playing I was rly hoping Babs would start Ozzie at home for his return and because its my bday and I am going to the game and wanted to see Ozzie play instead. Hopefully the Wings kick butt; Pavs with the game winner again. Wings win 5-4 (Nick, Hank, Bert, Pavs X2)

Cmon, I don't care how bad you think Mule is playing but lets get one thing straight, THE MULE WILL NOT SIT IN THE PRESS BOX...EVER...30-40 goal scorers do not sit in a league where goal scoring is at a premium.

Unless their name is Ilya Kovalchuk. :)

I know this post was a reply to someone else, but I couldn't resist.

Here's to hoping for a Wings win!

I can't remember if it was the last time we played Ovie or the time before that, but we shut him down and he had 0 shots. A defensive performance like that against him and Semin would be a great way to get our defense kicking and ready for a good playoff run...

Crash

u missed bert.

I would like to see :

Zetterberg- Datsyuk- Homer

Cleary- Filpulla- Hudler

Franzen- Modano- Bertuzzi

Abs- Helm- Draper

Lidstrom- Rafalski

Kronwall- Stuart

Kindl- Ericson (with limited ice time until Salai is back)

- Hank needs Pavs to get him scoring goals again, and they are the best line in hockey when together anyways

- Franzen is useless and until he can get his ass moving deserves to be on the 3rd line, and to top that I think that would be a pretty good 3rd line if those 3 get moving...

- I think the 2nd line would work as they all work for the puck and they always seem to work well togther

- Nick and Rafi have always been the best D combo in the league since Rafi came here, if Babs is smart he will put them back together

- Kronners and Stu are awesome together

Franzen- Modano- Bertuzzi

This line has no written all over it. The proper plan would be to have someone who can distribute and skate the puck in effectively to feed to these floaters. Mo would not be that guy.

Franzen-Zetterberg-Cleary

Please and thank you.