• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/16 GDT: Capitals 2 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Ovechkin OBLITERATED by a Datsyukian hit after Pavel makes a Datsyukian deke around Mike Green, where Ovechkin is clearly charging Dats, lining him up.

Pavel then DESTROYS Alexander Semin with a Datsyukian fight, in which Pavel simply trades punches with Semin, Probert-style. Semin, fighting the way he fights, only lands hammerfists to Dats' shoulder pads... none of which fazes Pavel, who then skates to the penalty box, signaling his championship belt around his waist.

Ovechkin OBLITERATED by a Datsyukian hit after Pavel makes a Datsyukian deke around Mike Green, where Ovechkin is clearly charging Dats, lining him up.

Pavel then DESTROYS Alexander Semin with a Datsyukian fight, in which Pavel simply trades punches with Semin, Probert-style. Semin, fighting the way he fights, only lands hammerfists to Dats' shoulder pads... none of which fazes Pavel, who then skates to the penalty box, signaling his championship belt around his waist.

Please no. For the love of god, no.

Do we know if Osgood or Howard is hurt due to the J-Mac call up?

It's Osgood. They said he was sore after practice this morning. I say better safe than sorry even though I'm not happy.

My link

Detroit— Chris Osgood was hoping to be in uniform Wednesday night, backing up Jimmy Howard — but it won't happen.

Osgood, close returning from sports hernia surgery Jan. 11, felt soreness after Wednesday's morning skate. Because of that, the Wings promoted Joey MacDonald from Grand Rapids. MacDonald had been sent down Monday when Osgood was activated.

With the Red Wings playing in Columbus on Thursday, it's likely MacDonald will stick around for the next few days.

Osgood's return is to day-to-day.

MacDonald, 31, has appeared in 10 games for the Wings this season, with a 3-4-1 record and a 2.47 goals-against average.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110316/SPORTS0103/103160413/Chris-Osgood-still-hurting--Wings-bring-back-Joey-MacDonald#ixzz1GnCSQMKt

I need a win tonight...I work w/far too many Caps fans..still, they are light years better than the Pens fans I work with.

Wonder what feed I'll actually get...VS or CSN-DC.

I've said before that criticism of Eddie O for being somehow biased against Detroit was unjustified. Well, he just proved my point by saying that Datsyuk deserves to be mentioned with all the top players in the league even though he's often overlooked. He also argued that Datsyuk is the greatest Russian player of all time. Jonesy challenged him with names like Fedorov, but he stood his ground.

I've said before that criticism of Eddie O for being somehow biased against Detroit was unjustified. Well, he just proved my point by saying that Datsyuk deserves to be mentioned with all the top players in the league even though he's often overlooked. He also argued that Datsyuk is the greatest Russian player of all time. Jonesy challenged him with names like Fedorov, but he stood his ground.

As great as Fedorov was, his complete game has never held a candle to Datsyuk.