Photo
- - - - -

3/16 GDT: Capitals 2 at Red Wings 3

• Please log in to reply
461 replies to this topic

#461 HOCKEY MATTERS

HOCKEY MATTERS

Nearly invisible now........you smell that?

• HoF Booster
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:30 AM

Nice game, boneheads. Keep it up and stay healthy.

note: started calling them boneheads a short while back and they started winning.
half the world is nuts...and the other half is crazy
"You can't chew yesterdays' breakfast." Jim Leyland
Drawing on my fine command of language, I said nothing.

Alternative to Google tracking you.... http://duckduckgo.com/

#462 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:39 PM

Franzen is not 40 years old. We can't just get rid of him because he's been useless lately.

He has been horribly streaky this season, but I think his laziness comes from not ever playing a full season at a high level as a star. He's always been hurt and hasn't had a whole year of wear and tear, plus travel, plus having to bring it every game. He needs to get used to it.

That's Franzen's problem. It's not an excuse, but I think it's a good explanation.

I don't agree,partly because Franzen isn't 40 years old - but I appreciate your taking the time to respond. :thumbup:

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.