• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/17 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Blue Jackets 0

Rate this topic

I copied Morse code in the Navy...I think the glass banging guy is trying to tell us something.

Any guesses?

"Dollar hot dog night tonight Murphy!"

Anyone else a bit perturbed by how the officials are calling penalties here, stopping play when the wrong team touches the puck? Certainly not their best few nights, IMO.

Well, they played a hard fought game last night, so I can understand that they do not have their legs tonight. BUT, just like last night, I continue to NOT like these lines. I HATE Franzen playing with Pavs; I swear every time they are on the same line Pavs doesnt seem like himself. I prefer Hank and Pavs together, but since Babs insists on not having that line together he should still go back to Cleary- Pavs- Hudler that line was awesome.

Overall solid effort by the boys to grind out this game, and with one period to go, hopefully they can get another W

Those viewing parties look like a good time

Yeah they do. I would definitely go, were I not over 1,000 miles away.

I know, excuses excuses...

MICKEY ******* YORK... Don't say that ******* word in the 2nd intermission, you dumbass!

Jedi, I missed it. Did he say....ya know....that?

The word you shouldn't say in the middle of a game. (Unless you're Loo trying to jinx the other goalie)