• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/17 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Blue Jackets 0

Rate this topic

Helm is a beast. Think he's the second or third most exciting Wing? Datsyuk is #1 for sure, Kronwall when he hits is great, but Darren is most likely the fastest player on the ice at all time. And not Federov-like coasting fast, but working like he cares about his job, fast. Love it.

Edited by achildr1

Datsyuk update please

Took a hit on the boards from Nash (perfectly clean & legal). In Datsyukian fashion, Nash wasn't able to get all of Datsyuk on the hit. Ken & Mickey said that after the hit when Datsyuk made it back to the bench, he went down the hall with the trainer following right behind him.

Uh... Is Dats really hurt?? I dont think the Jackets feed even brought it up? What happened???

Nash went for a hit...Dats looked like he ducked it, but in the one replay I saw, it looked like he led w/his hand into the boards instead of his shoulder.

Took a hit on the boards from Nash (perfectly clean & legal). In Datsyukian fashion, Nash wasn't able to get all of Datsyuk on the hit. Ken & Mickey said that after the hit when Datsyuk made it back to the bench, he went down the hall with the trainer following right behind him.

It didn't look all that bad

Helm is a beast. Think he's the second or third most exciting Wing? Datsyuk is #1 for sure, Kronwall when he hits is great, but Darren is most likely the fastest player on the ice at all time. And not Federov-like coasting fast, but working like he cares about his job, fast. Love it.

Just wait until next season when we got Helm and Mursak on the same line. :yowza:

Nash went for a hit...Dats looked like he ducked it, but in the one replay I saw, it looked like he led w/his hand into the boards instead of his shoulder.

Well that could ruin my night. Hope its no big dea.... oh s*** Raffy...

Edited by SuperNovaXll