• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Datsyuk, Rafalski Injury Update Thread

Rate this topic

Anyone else thinking that maybe Dats had a touch of the flu as well? He looked a little lethargic before this and I think they may have just pulled him to keep him from getting hurt, when we were already up and he, already sick... as for Raffi, as wingfan said......... eep....

I think we are all going to be nervous about this untill we hear more. I really hope they are both ok. Rafi looked to be in a lot of pain...

I didn't see Datsyuk's injury.

From the looks of Rafalski it could be anywhere from a Charlie Horse to ligament injury. Lets hope for the Charley Horse.

I didn't see Datsyuk's injury.

From the looks of Rafalski it could be anywhere from a Charlie Horse to ligament injury. Lets hope for the Charley Horse.

you don't usually see a player grab their knee like that and then it ends up being a charley horse..... just saying. i think its wishful thinking. i hope it comes true though.

you don't usually see a player grab their knee like that and then it ends up being a charley horse..... just saying. i think its wishful thinking. i hope it comes true though.

I dunno. D-Mac had some pretty painful looking Charley Horses in his day.

I will hold out hope until the MRI is done.

From MLive:

“I just take a hit – lower-body injury,'' Datsyuk said. “I'm hoping (to play Saturday in Nashville), but now it's after the game. In a couple of days we'll see. Tomorrow we'll make a decision. See how it feels in the morning.''

Asked how concerned he is, Datsyuk said. “I don't know, it's hard to say now.''

Rafalski said the said the brace he wears on the knee saved it or "it would have been a lot worse.''

"See if the swelling goes down tomorrow,'' Rafalski said. "Can't let it get stiffed up. At first the pain was (bad) and then it started going away after a few seconds.''