• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Datsyuk, Rafalski Injury Update Thread

Rate this topic

If Dats has to sit out this game to avoid further injury, no problems here.

If anything he can sit tonight's game out then come back Monday then sit some more out to appease me because I am attending and well, Pav is worth price of admission everytime.

Selfishness aside, we know Hank will step it up and probably pot a trick or something if Pavs can't go. I shall get in my playoff mindset and say, come back when fully ready #13.

Personally I want to see Pavs and Rafi sit out tonights game. There is no need to risk their well- being for a game against Nashville. Quite frankly, I don't want to risk them getting hit with one of Weber's shots either... I mean it looks like Pavs hurt his ankle or knee, and Rafi hurt his knee, so all we would need is for them to play tonight and get hit in that area by one of those shots. IMO even if they can both go tonight, Babs should let them rest until Monday at home.

Thanks Din! Oh and Barrie suggested a Bettman Sucks chant. That one isn't bad either. I personally prefer the Matt Cooke chant but you guys are the ones that gots the tix. I trust you guys. I'll be watching it for it for sure! :thumbup:

I'll be in section 217A, I'll see what I can do...

Edit: Maybe I should make a t-shirt that's says, "Crosby's hurt so Bettman Sucks?" My friend and I have aisle seats too!

I would help out with a "Matt Cooke sucks" chant. Maybe 2nd period we can do that, and switch to Bettman for the 3rd? If that's the case, I'll fit Cooke on there with Bettman. I'll go to Wal-Mart this weekend and grab a cheap white t-shirt that I can write on.

I'm planning on being there for warmups.

Edited by Barrie

Well, f**k!! Looks like the boys will be out for Monday's game as well: MLive. I would rather they all get healthy, but damn, why does Pav have to be out for the game I'm going to, especially because I'm in 123?

Get well, boys! I'll be back on 4/8 to see you take on the s***hawks.

Well, f**k!! Looks like the boys will be out for Monday's game as well: MLive. I would rather they all get healthy, but damn, why does Pav have to be out for the game I'm going to, especially because I'm in 123?

Get well, boys! I'll be back on 4/8 to see you take on the s***hawks.

I know how you feel. I got glass seats for a game at the Joe(I live in California) in january against the hawks. I think it was the day I bought the tickets that Pavs broke his hand, then Cleary and Holmer went down after. Flip ended up having the flu that game. I swear, I felt like I was watching the griffins.

This tells me they are either erring on the side of caution, or they're hurting worse than we thought. I hope with all my heart it's the former and not the latter. Either way, at least they don't have to worry about that s***head Cooke taking them out. But I fear he may try for Henrik or someone like that. He needs to be suspended this morning or afternoon at the latest so we don't have to worry about him.