• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/19 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

yep, sorry guys... with pavs out im predicting a 3-1 loss. rinne always plays lights out against us and we'd prolly be lucky to get 1 past him tonight. preds have our number even with dats, so i don't see this one going well for us as nashville needs these 2 points to jump into the playoff picture... i hope im wrong!

Edited by dirtydangles

In my book, a rivalry involves each of the two teams beating the other in the playoffs at least once in the last several years.

Wanna be rivals (but they haven't beaten us in the playoffs recently or ever)

Chicago

Nashville

Columbus

Dallas

Chicago is definitely a current rival of ours. There is no formula for what makes a rival. Original six teams in the same division and heated games that feel like a playoff game every time we meet sounds like a rivalry to me. I would agree with the rest of those though.

This is a big game for the Wings. We need to put trashville in their place. 4-2 Det.

Oh and GO BRONCOS! Win that CCHA championship tonight at the Joe! :siren:

Edited by 8 Legged RedWing

Won't be at game. Dad still in medical coma. No news on his heart scans. Wings fans in Nashville yell extra loud for me!

My family will be praying for you and your Dad. If you'd like me to have him added to the prayer list at the church where I play organ, PM me.

Regarding the game, Wings are on a roll, but Rinne has played like a Vezina candidate against the Wings, but they'll overcome missing Pavs and win 3-1 as the grinders step up and the Todd breaks out of his slump.

Edited by TheXym

This is a character game for the Wings. The Wings have nothing to lose and Nashville has everything to gain. The Wings could go a long way toward preparing for playoffs if they can motivate themselves to play smart and beat Nashville, who is always a tough team. If they get stonewalled by Rinne there's a very real chance they're letting opposition goalies get in their heads, and that could be a bad sign come playoff time.

Guest Crymson

with the preds one point out of eighth place,they going to be bringing their A game,detroit better be ready

Here's to hoping the Wings win in SO or OT. I'd like to see the Preds get a point, so that they may gain on Chicago.