• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/19 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

He's a total wimp.

Don't even get me started on him and his so-called boxing lessons.

If he doesn't challenge someone tonight, he can forget his reputation as a hard nosed player.

I've already forgotten.

As much as I want Abs to succeed here, he's gotta do something that makes him valuable. So far this season he has brought nothing that the team couldn't get from 100 other players in the NHL or AHL.

We're also controlling the special teams battle while Nashville continuously runs out of position trying to "send a message".

I'd much rather be at the top of the conference without "toughness" then out of the playoffs but play "tough hockey".

What if Lidstrom didn't get up and was seriously injured?

Your'e missing the ******* point. They're playing reckless and trying to hurt our players. Someone needs to do something about it before it happens.

I think this shows that the NHL is not taking the proper steps to prevent injuries to its key players. Nicklas Lidstrom is the best dman to play hockey, and he gets run like that, with no puck... ref right there, and NO CALL?!?! That was pathetic and we are very lucky Nick is okay. IMO there should be a suspension on that hit to set an example because that is just trying to hurt him.

Your'e missing the ******* point. They're playing reckless and trying to hurt our players. Someone needs to do something about it before it happens.

I don't deal in "what ifs". I deal in results, like winning the game, and standings.

We're also controlling the special teams battle while Nashville continuously runs out of position trying to "send a message".

I'd much rather be at the top of the conference without "toughness" then out of the playoffs but play "tough hockey".

And I am sure most of us would like a healthy Red Wings team then being destroyed by dirty hits all night with no response.

Those aren't mutually exclusive.

There was a time when the Wings could do both.

I've already forgotten.

As much as I want Abs to succeed here, he's gotta do something that makes him valuable. So far this season he has brought nothing that the team couldn't get from 100 other players in the NHL or AHL.

He has increased his point total since last year, is +12 (2nd highest on the team), and it the most physical player on the Wings.

I don't deal in "what ifs". I deal in results, like winning the game, and standings.

Winning is not as important as standing up for yourselves and preventing injuries when you've already clinched a playoff spot.

Trashville should be taught a lesson and not just on the scoreboard.

And I am sure most of us would like a healthy Red Wings team then being destroyed by dirty hits all night with no response.

Sending a response won't magically stop the Predators from hitting, if anything it's going to make us play their game and not on be on the PP.

Where the f*** is Chris Simon when you need him. One swing and the preds would change their tune.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Anyone think Weber will stick around in Nashville after this season?

Not if he wants to win.