• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/19 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

In a physical game like this, and Weber in a vulnerable position you'd think Abby would finish his check.. nope let the guy that's trying to kill your teamates get a free pass. What a waste of skin

That's it.

I'm putting Abby on my hate list on dropyourgloves.

He's a soft euro. <_<

Weber wouldn't have done the same thing he did. He would have nailed Abby into next week.

Edited by GMRwings1983

You all ***** about guys making dirty plays and people like Cooke shouldn't be playing in the NHL, and then Abby does the responsible thing and avoids a potentially dangerous play and you take the attitude "Everyone else is doing it so we should too". Pathetic

You all ***** about guys making dirty plays and people like Cooke shouldn't be playing in the NHL, and then Abby does the responsible thing and avoids a potentially dangerous play and you take the attitude "Everyone else is doing it so we should too". Pathetic

Yeah, but Weber deserves it.

Cooke injures people for no reason, because he's dirty.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Shut up. I didnt mean vulnerable as in injury, I meant HE COULD HAVE LEVELED HIM but instead decided to hug him against the boards.

It'd be nice if Bert had amnesia all of a sudden and we told him it was 2003 so he could actually do something about Shea Weber. God knows no one else will, I mean just finish your damn checks!

:lol:

Anyone get the idea that Weber is not popular here tonight?

Shut up. I didnt mean vulnerable as in injury, I meant HE COULD HAVE LEVELED HIM but instead decided to hug him against the boards.

Pick one. Should he play clean or dirty?

To be fair, most of the posters who are upset about the injuries aren't in this thread. I was going to say the same thing, but there isn't much hypocrisy going on here. However, it looked like an awkward play all-around. Abby thought Weber wasn't going to do that, and Weber looked confused. Would have liked to see an Abby hit there, but it looked like he had lined up the pin before Weber went off-balance.

I think now is the time to distribute my sign/trade (in the off-season) for Boll, Rosehill, Konopka, Martin, Haley, etc petition. :ph34r: