• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/19 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

Well with the elbow to Abby's face and then the punch to Cleary, he's given you two pretty good reasons.

True. Every Preds game I watch I root for someone to drop um and fill him in- I doubt he would ever oblige though. It only takes the removal of one rule though....(which won't happen unfortunately)

Jimmy has been terrific. The Wings are not moving the puck well. They're not moving well, period. Guys keep falling down. The ice surface may have something to do with that.

I noticed this too. it seems as though guys are falling all over the place. also, refs being very lenient tonight, a lot of stick holding and interference going uncalled. not to mention the crossbars. the only thing they wouldn't be lenient on was homer in fron of the net!

Great effort by the Wings thus far. IMO this is how I predicted this game being like with missing Pavs, Mule and Hudler... Combine Nashville playing dirty and the refs doing a TERRIBLE job, the Wings are hanging in there and that is all we can ask for. I think Modano and Fil have been GREAT tonight; I am really liking that line with Homer... and I think Modano is gonna score the GW tongiht, even though he hit that crossbar. However, win or lose, this effort is all we can ask for from the boys while they are missing 3 key players.

PK, because he fell. Didn't see much, but I guess it's a hook...a lot worse has not been called tonite.

Edited by 26point2