• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/19 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

Preds taking every chance they can to throw the hit, that was scary on Lids there.

Yeah, and our guys just sit there and take it and keep getting hurt. The best part: Lots of people aren't bothered by this.

Hah, I don't know what I was trying to say there. But you seemed to figure it out. :)

I assumed you meant something to the effect of "lack of someone on the Wings laying a ******* beatdown on that POS Erat after he threw the elbow on Abby. Or whoever it was that suckered Cleary after Pecker froze the puck."

I just turned on the TV to see Lidstrom get run...how the f^ck is that not called? Holmstrom/Bertuzzi/Ericsson/Kronner/Stuart would all = two minutes. WTF? And why the hell didn't somebody hammer the living s*** out of that c@cksucker Legwand???!

Wow - that's amazing...Rafs must have quads of steel...Very few athletes (especially at the pro level) can go without an ACL.

Strangely, with a knee brace, hockey is one of the VERY few professional sports where your knees can be completely destroyed and you can still play at a high level. Need excellent ankles, though.

Wow. Could Weber's hit be any later?

And Erat more dirty s*** after the whistle. Someone's got to go after Erat and force him to square up or turtle.

I'd settle for channelling Bobby Clarke in the 72 Summit Series. The whole Preds team seems to be more worried about causing injury than playing hockey.

I'm shocked to see a PP here for the Wings the way it's gone so far.