• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Blueliner

Kronwall pushing Eaves

Rate this topic

I bet he'd do it again and I believe Weber would also block a Chara slapshot if he had a chance. That's hockey.

Blocking shots is a tough, underappreciated skill. I'm glad he did it; he seems to be no worse for wear and I'm glad he started doing this again.

Hopefully the poster above you learns to type in English.

Kronshoveled!!

nice first post. ;)

but, yeah, i'm surprised there are no quotes from eaves on this (at least that i've seen). that makes me wonder if he was genuinely pissed and has chosen to not comment on it rather than insult kronners to the media. that's pure speculation on my part, of course. who knows?

in any case, it was a funny lolwut sort of moment.

lolwut.jpg

Edited by stormboy

pierce.jpg

AUCKING FWESOME!!!!!!

I haven't laughed that hard in a while.. thanks, man. :lol:

Back to Kronwall, appreciate the sentiment, but NOT a good idea "helping" a victim of a Shea Weber slapshot like that.

WHERE TF were the officials on that one? I'm seriously baffled by the sheer idiocy of some of the officiating crews that are put on the ice at any given night. :blink:

The refs wont blow the injury until we get control of the puck or they are no longer in a scoring threat, which being on a power play it would have been hard to break up an offensive threat 5 on 3. This is all through the ref's discretion if they feel that the injury isn't obviously life threatening. This rule works for a couple instances like when the net is knocked off its pegs and the puck goes up ice. The puck will stay in play until the offensive threat is ended.

The puck was out of the zone long enough for Kronner to shovel Eaves to the bench, there was no offensive threat beyond the indirect threat created by the injury itself.

Failing to stop play when there was an obviously hurt player and the puck at the opposite end of the ice was by far the worst non-call of the game. And for that game that's really saying something.

The puck was out of the zone long enough for Kronner to shovel Eaves to the bench, there was no offensive threat beyond the indirect threat created by the injury itself.

Failing to stop play when there was an obviously hurt player and the puck at the opposite end of the ice was by far the worst non-call of the game. And for that game that's really saying something.

Hmmm, I looked at it completely differently. I thought Kronwall was trying to get Eaves off the ice so the officials WOULD NOT blow the wistle. I don't think the Wings want a wistle in that situation as it would result in a face off in their end, the last thing you want when killing a penalty.

Dumb play by Kronwall.

If Eaves was legitimately hurt there (as in torn ACL or something), then you can't have him risk trying to move too quickly. Like when they tell people at accident scenes to not move the injured party, for risk of worsening the injury.

On the bright side, it's the first time Kronwall has done anything aggressive this season.

....yezbutt, it is far from the first time he has done something dumb.