• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/21 GDT: Penguins 5 at Red Wings 4 (SO)

Rate this topic

This is almost like a playoff game for me. I'll have that same kind of intensity while watching it. If the Pens beat the Wings in Detroit without Crosby and Malkin, I'll never hear the friggin end of it. It'll be my birthday in a couple weeks (I know, lots of birthdays around now for LGWers), sure wouldn't mind a Wings blowing out the Pens-butt kicking as an early present ;)

There's no way Cooke will play in this game... Not a chance after what the Pens have said about headshots, when they have the headshot leader on their team. No no way. With that being said, wouldn't be at all surprised if he plays.

I never understood why certain animals would eat their young....then I saw Matt Cooke and I understood instantly

If he plays tonight, Bettman truly is a retard and we should hunt him down and beat him.(He's probably gonna play)

Wings win 4-2 (Mule, Apple Fritters, and Cleary x2)

Sucks that Pavs and Mule won't be playing. I'l be at this game S222 R6. Was looking forward to Howie giving Cindy another well deserved face wash, but oh well. Just hoping the Wings can start putting together a string of home wins going into the playoffs. Gonna be really pissed off if Cooke is playing in this game.

Cooke will not be playing. He will get SOME length of a suspension, the only question is how long.

i will also be in attendance. Im still looking to start a Crosby Sucks CHANT. ill be in section 227a row 18... so look, or i should say listen, for me! GOOOO WINGSSSSSS

No. No xxx sucks. That is something that Nashville or Hawks fans do.

Cooke will not be playing. He will get SOME length of a suspension, the only question is how long.

No. No xxx sucks. That is something that Nashville or Hawks fans do.

i dont think you could understand my hatred for crosby, everyone one saw him lift the cup on our ice on tv, but i saw it live in front of me, after he didnt play more than half of game 7, he was okay to lift it up, and the smirk on bettman's face in the picture when crosby lifts the cup is just gut wrenching to me. I hate crosby, i hate the penguins, and i hate the city of pittsburgh. i dont care if he plays or not, i did it last year at home, and i will do it this year. tonight is my night to unleash all my hatred for him and the pens. dont try and stop me please :ranting:

i dont think you could understand my hatred for crosby, everyone one saw him lift the cup on our ice on tv, but i saw it live in front of me, after he didnt play more than half of game 7, he was okay to lift it up, and the smirk on bettman's face in the picture when crosby lifts the cup is just gut wrenching to me. I hate crosby, i hate the penguins, and i hate the city of pittsburgh. i dont care if he plays or not, i did it last year at home, and i will do it this year. tonight is my night to unleash all my hatred for him and the pens. dont try and stop me please :ranting:

I hate him too man, just not worth to chant something when he isn't even playing. Cheer our team and again, do not become Blackhawks "fans". Our boys need us tonight with the depleted roster as well. GO WINGS!

The Red Wingsmag-glass_10x10.gif are so low on personnel that they're calling on defenseman Ruslan Salei to play tonight against Pittsburgh, as they may be down to 10 forwards.

Forwards Pavel Datsyuk(lower body), Johan Franzen (groin) and Jiri Hudler (shoulder, neck, fever) are out. Todd Bertuzzi didn't skate this morning because of a sore back but will take the pregame warm-ups and see how he feels. Mike Babcock was certain Bertuzzi will play

dry.gif Hopefully he does play. 10 forwards to 7 defenseman would be quite disastrous no matter who Pitt has in. Edited by HankthaTank

I noticed that too. He's too injured to play in the most important game of his life, but he's okay to pick up a 35 pound trophy and skate around, holding it over his head. Hmmmm

I know you hate the Pens, a lot of people do, but if Yzerman and Lidstrom taught us anything, its to always take the high road. Chanting "Crosby Sucks" tonight would be just as ridiculous as Chicago fans chanting "Detroit sucks" when they're playing someone else.

Guest Shoreline

Gonna have to miss the first half of this one due to work <_<

Same, will catch the 3rd period. :)

GO WINGS!

I know you hate the Pens, a lot of people do, but if Yzerman and Lidstrom taught us anything, its to always take the high road. Chanting "Crosby Sucks" tonight would be just as ridiculous as Chicago fans chanting "Detroit sucks" when they're playing someone else.

There is a video on youtube of some wings fans chanting Crosby sucks when there playing the Sharks.

For everyone at Michigan Tech:

ASME is once again hosting the Wings game tonight in Fisher 135, FREE admission to all. Pizza and pop will be provided, free for ASME members, or $1 a slice for non-members. If you don't have anything going on tonight, stop by and watch the game on the giant film board screen.