• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/21 GDT: Penguins 5 at Red Wings 4 (SO)

Rate this topic

Since crosby isn't playing tonight, so who can the fans in the arena boo? I'd boo at home but I'm in ct so I doubt the pens players would hear me lol. I hope we can kick some little pens ass tonight!

Since crosby isn't playing tonight, so who can the fans in the arena boo? I'd boo at home but I'm in ct so I doubt the pens players would hear me lol. I hope we can kick some little pens ass tonight!

If he is playing - Cooke. I hope Bertuzzi or Kronwall just smashes him into the boards tonight.

This is almost like a playoff game for me. I'll have that same kind of intensity while watching it. If the Pens beat the Wings in Detroit without Crosby and Malkin, I'll never hear the friggin end of it. It'll be my birthday in a couple weeks (I know, lots of birthdays around now for LGWers), sure wouldn't mind a Wings blowing out the Pens-butt kicking as an early present ;)

I'm in the exact same situation as you next Saturday, and the Wings have let me down three years straight against the Leafs.

GO WINGS!

Good to know Cooke isn't playing. Have no idea why he is still allowed to play in the league, I hear people on the NHL Network and such sometimes praising him for having an "edge" and playing right on the line but it is bulls***. He needs to be kicked out of the league if he has anymore major dirty hits.

Edit: Just read on NHL Network he is suspended through round one of the playoffs. No idea why they keep players like him in the league, no one will miss him except for maybe Penguin fans. Would be a great thing for the NHL to gain a little respect back(in my opinion anyway).

Edited by MGreenberg

Good know Cooke isn't playing. Have no idea why he is still allowed to play in the league, I hear people on the NHL Network and such sometimes praising him for having an "edge" and playing right on the line but it is bulls***. He needs to be kicked out of the league if he has anymore major dirty hits.

So in today's NHL, "playing with an edge" constitutes being a cheapshot artist? Nice.

So in today's NHL, "playing with an edge" constitutes being a cheapshot artist? Nice.

Yeah, I don't know when it was said exactly I just remember hearing something about that when I had the NHL Network two or three months ago.

If anyone has Directv...channel 561 (HDNet Movies) is playing Slap Shot...Haven't seen this movie in quite a few years.

"Dave's a hero...Dave's a beast!!" "Dave's a mess."

With both teams missing some top players, this wont be as great as it potentially could be but I'm sure we'll be seeing a hell of a game if everyone from both sides step up their game in their absence. Here's to a great game between two rivals. Also, Penguins suck.

Red Wings 5 (Zetterberg, Helm, Filppula, Lidstrom, Cleary)

Penguins 3

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!