• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/21 GDT: Penguins 5 at Red Wings 4 (SO)

Rate this topic

we are s*** without datsyuk. just saying.

agreed. Zetterberg, Datsyuk, and Helm are the only 3 offensive players who work hard every night (miller doesn't count). Everybody else just stands around waiting for those three to do something.

While the Wings arent playing good, they are DEFS not playing bad enough to be down 2-0. Howard was TERRIBLe that period, both goals were his fault. I have said it before, and I will say it again, this team will go nowhere with him in net because he simply lets in too many bad goals at bad times. I for one cannot WAIT for Ozzie to come back because with so few games left if Babs can get him going he is our only hope because Howard is simply a joke.

Have the wings won ANY games on versus this year?!!!!! WTF!

Howard needs to change pads or something, I mean he already sucks at rebounds but I don't think those pads are helping. They make a very loud thump sound like from a really bouncy foam or something.

As much as I hate Ericsson, he had no glaring turnovers and was pretty physical. His penalty was horses*** too, there's alot of other Wings that were worse then him.

ya but that penalty started it all. not to mention he might be better suited to playing forward tonight so others don't have to double shift.

I gave Howard enough chances this year but he is way to damn inconsistent, that 1st goal reminded me of the soul crushing Couture goal last year and made me rage even harder.

Osgood in for playoffs

Without Franzen, Datsyuk and Hudler, these are the type of games that your goalie should step up big and produce a display similar to MacDonald's last outing. But no. Rebounds everywhere and soft goals through the five-hole. Lame.

The Helm line has been the only positive, and that seems to be a regular occurence. Modano? Holmstrom? Bertuzzi? God this team is carrying a lot of passengers, and I don't even mind Bert.