• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/21 GDT: Penguins 5 at Red Wings 4 (SO)

Rate this topic

There is just not enough "hustle" in this team....too old, too "veteran", too close to the end of their career. I do appreciate the "leadership" aspect...but no one hustling and sacrificing to make plays happen.

This "eutrotrash" brand of hockey has gone on too long. The laziness of this team is infuriating.

The Pens have had injuries all year, but they play a tight checking, defensive and gritty style of hockey, and have good goalies to boot.

The Wings are just a fancy pants team which is afraid to work hard and is awful defensively and in net.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pittsburgh goes farther in the playoffs than us, despite not having Crosby and Malkin. They just play harder and play a style more suited for playoff success.

in all honesty, we need to bring some guys back. we cant have these bad vibes going into the playoffs. i understand taking it easy, but this is just bad mojo. then ozzie kept saying hed be ready and its been forever and now he is just getting ready at the end of march. when nabokov talks started he was saying hed be fine by end of february. im just really pissed.

How about we point out players that are actually playing well.

I will put Lidstrom's name out there. Aside from that, maybe Z.

Anyone else? Didn't think so.

Everyone on this team is playing like a sack of dogcrap right now.

c'mon this is the team who scored 3 goals in 90 seconds. we can still pull this one out

4-0

strong effort by howard and the wings. we aren't winning a cup with him in net. sure hope mccollum turns into a good goalie. i can't believe i'm saying this, but here's hoping Ozzy comes back and starts in the playoffs.