• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Broken 16

Dynasty Hockey

Rate this topic

I assume a bunch of you guys are on Facebook. Well, there is a really cool app. It's called Dynasty Hockey. I highly recommend it. They use players from all eras of hockey and I've even seen some CSKA Moscow players (drafted Valeri Kharmalov).

The only reason I bring it here is because there is an enforcer debate on the message board and I thought of this place. :)

Mathieu Xxxxxxx

I kinda question the importance of the Enforcer in earning Rep Pts. How can 1 player be responsible for 30 pts by himself? +25 pts if I have a good "E", -5 pts if I didn't spend on that position. While I can only expect from the rest of the team (17 players) from10 to 15 Rep Pts. Also, if I lose a game and a fight, I'll end up losing Rep Pts?!?

4 hours ago

Tj Xxxxxxxx

Cuz enforcers fight results in actual hockey (any level) psychologically end up affecting the psych of their teammates?

1 hour ago

Justin Xxxxxx

What does RP stand for? Reputation. How do you earn a good reputation with other players and GM's? By showing them not only you can win games (earn RP) but more importantly that you'll build a solid team and protect that team (enforcer) from other dirty players. Not to mention as TJ mentioned above that it plays a large role in the psychology of the game. Is any of this directly related to this game or am I making this up as I go? Only I truly know. ...actually...I don't even know...hmmm..

Lol... anyway, it's a fun game.

(BTW... Probie is my enforcer)

Edited by Broken 16

I'm in Champ B. It gets a little slow in league play, but it's a bran new game, so I expect some good improvements.

My first line:

Valeri Kharmalov-807

Eric Lindros-437

Bill Mosienko-124

Slava Fetisov-454

Sheldon Souray-525

Tukka Rask-454

Charlie Gardiner-478

Bob Probert-374

Your lines disturb me. ;)

The roster:

LW: German Titov 173, Brad Isbister 77, Sylvain Turgeon 91

C: Pierre Turgeon 114, Steven Stamkos 100, Johan Franzen 101

RW: Tony Amante 124, Jason Pominville 90, Pavol Demitra 94

D: Roman Hamrlik 115, Curtis Leschyshyn 102, Tony Lydman 98, Darren Vietch 89, Igor Ulanov 92, Chris Phillips 89

G: Mike Richter 117, Anders Lindback 106

ENF: Gord Donnelly 140

Tough to get the high-value players without paying for FB credits, but it's coming along. Veteran 5, now.

I see you got a high ranked enforcer. Smart. He'll earn you a lot of RP's. I'm sure you know. :)

I just passed on Babcock and hired Nielson as my coach. Babs gives no goalie bonus. I have a good system for this game. Been playing every day at lunch and for about an hour after the gf goes to bed. Heh.

Edited by Broken 16

Babs gives no goalie bonus? So it's like real life! ;)

I just snagged Pavs off the draft. Better checker than Pominville, oddly.

Haha. Right.

There are a lot of oddities. Bure is Titanium I believe. No skating ability(!?!).

Datsyuk is rated in the 90's if I remember correctly... Z is 197. So is Crosby.

I'm hoping to someday put together The Production Line. Hell, that whole team. :)

No sign of Howe or Sawchuk yet. I'm tanking in C-league right now. I'm up with the money spenders. Not fun. Gonna let them get some distance on me. :)

Just picked up a little known enforcer called Kocur. Seems to be pretty good at it. ;)

I'm just seeing what I can do in Champs A- Fedorov/Franzen/Datsyuk would be a nice trio of centers.

May as well update the lines:

LW: Titov, Krushelnyski, Turgeon- though Hank just made an appearance in Free Agency

C: Lindros, Datsyuk, Franzen- deliberately didn't wildcard Franzen so I can off him if a primo center that isn't Crosby appears

RW: Kurri, Alfredsson,

D: Konstantinov, Fetisov, Quackenbush, Pronovost, Leetch, Vasiliev

G: Lindback, Richter

E: Kocur