Halo ce

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hamhuis

Hamhuis

Jr. Prospect

• 29 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:28 AM

I searched but I couldn't find it lock if it already exists :)

Halo ce is the first halo game ever to be made it came out in 2001 and was totally kick ass :P

An annoucment was made saying they're remaking it and selling it on the 10th anniversary of halo.
http://i.joystiq.com...bat-evolved-hd/

#2 Kage5691

Kage5691

Draftee

• 13 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:06 PM

Honestly Halo CE is the reason I bought an xbox, I am pumped for this game. Also they said the price would only be 40 dollars, it will not include Halo 1 online play, but instead use Halo: Reach for multiplayer with classic maps and a custom playlist included.

#3 The Noodle 39

The Noodle 39

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:41 PM

Yea it kinda bites how there is no halo 1 online play.. i mean i dont get it.. the campaign is there why go without this? Dont really care for the new halo's... so i dunno how i will feel about this game.

Thank you Teeman!

#4 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,232 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:14 PM

Yeah i'm a bit disappointed myself with the lack of Halo 1 online play. A lot of people make the argument that adding such a feature while in development of Halo 4 would be too much work for a re-release, but the PC version of the original halo did support online play. Porting this feature from PC to consoles is a hell of a lot less work than building it from the ground up. If they are gonna do it they should do it right, if their resolution is to add classic maps to halo reach gameplay then why not just release the original Halo maps as Reach downloadable map packs?

I'm still a fan of the series so i'll be picking up Halo Anniversary regardless, but the lack of Halo multiplayer is disappointing.

13585921555_24551f5658.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users