• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Phazon

I blamde Islanders for the goalie situation

Rate this topic

I blame Ozzie. was he really on track to suit-up before the trade deadline?? As for now, I would rather see Babs ride Macdonald as backup from here on out.

If the Isles hadn't picked Nabby up, the Preds or Hawks would have, just to make sure Detroit didn't get him. It was a long shot as a best case scenario, but there was really little chance he'd make it. Holland just rolled the dice, and it came up snakeeyes.

You missed these threads about a month ago. In regards about Joey, we would need Osgood to be claimed injuried still inorder to hold MacDonald in the NHL. Either way, this is going against our cap space and a huge reason why we haven't been able to dress beyond 10 forwards yesterday and tomorrow. I would love to have MacDonald with us during the playoffs especially with Osgood's health unknown and getting a cold start 10 games away from the playoffs frighten me, but what else can we do here? We're in a bundle here gang.

Czech bastard taking lines of coke off hookers asses again! No wonder he lost 7 pounds!

FFS. How many times do we have to revisit that one? I mean if you can't snort some of Colombia's finest off of one of Czech's finest asses, what in the world can ya do anymore???

FFS. How many times do we have to revisit that one? I mean if you can't snort some of Colombia's finest off of one of Czech's finest asses, what in the world can ya do anymore???

Can I get a hell yea??? Preach it brotha! haha

:beerbuddy:

Edited by stevkrause

Imagine having Nabokov now. I would be much more confident going into the playoffs with him instead of Howard.

Really? I haven't seen his stats this year. How many wins does Nabokov have? :ph34r: