• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/26 GDT: Maple Leafs 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

You need to freaking relax on the PR for Howard.

Just take a look at this GDT and the Howard injury thread. Some people are taking joy in his injury and forgetting about his level of play in last nights game before he was injured and acting like Joey is some sort of savior. You're right. It's really crazy to call that out.

Try reading the GDT then comment.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

Just take a look at this GDT and the Howard injury thread. Some people are taking joy in his injury and forgetting about his level of play in last nights game before he was injured and acting like Joey is some sort of savior. You're right. It's really crazy to call that out.

Try reading the GDT then comment.

I've read plenty. And it isn't crazy to call out every once in awhile. You do it like you are being paid per word for it.

Honestly, I haven't seen a vast majority in people taking joy at all. I've seen plenty people saying it isn't the worst thing in the world to have MacDonald take the reigns for a short time, and plenty saying the team is now screwed (10 minute misconduct went off on a tangent about Mac=Legace in the injury thread).

Just dial it down a tad, white knight.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I've read plenty. And it isn't crazy to call out every once in awhile. You do it like you are being paid per word for it.

Honestly, I haven't seen a vast majority in people taking joy at all. I've seen plenty people saying it isn't the worst thing in the world to have MacDonald take the reigns for a short time, and plenty saying the team is now screwed (10 minute misconduct went off on a tangent about Mac=Legace in the injury thread).

Just dial it down a tad, white knight.

I never said it was a vast majority but there are several posters that are making it abundantly clear that they are happy Howard got hurt. The Howard injury thread is literally the most apathetic injury thread in existence on this site.

I'll worry about what I post, not you. Just ignore it if you don't like the frequency or the content but don't tell me to dial it down.

I never said it was a vast majority but there are several posters that are making it abundantly clear that they are happy Howard got hurt. The Howard injury thread is literally the most apathetic injury thread in existence on this site.

Really? The guy is being paid 700k, which some posters on the Howard watch thread wanted to point out to lower expectations for him. So to lose a goaltender who is a small portion of the cap and who's performance does partially rely on the performance of the team in front of him. Second, there were plenty of people in that thread who were upset at the injury and MacDonald becoming the potential playoff starter, even in the GDT. You are severely over-exaggerating things maybe one or two posters said.

I'll worry about what I post, not you. Just ignore it if you don't like the frequency or the content but don't tell me to dial it down.

Well try not to get on your high horse about the discussion of the goaltenders (your rant about how pathetic the responses were in the injury thread was quite intense and silly) and maybe people won't call you out on it.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Really? The guy is being paid 700k, which some posters on the Howard watch thread wanted to point out to lower expectations for him. So to lose a goaltender who is a small portion of the cap and who's performance does partially rely on the performance of the team in front of him. Second, there were plenty of people in that thread who were upset at the injury and MacDonald becoming the potential playoff starter, even in the GDT. You are severely over-exaggerating things maybe one or two posters said.

Go ahead and show me where I said everyone was happy that Howard got hurt. You're acting like I said everyone was happy with the injury. The only over-exaggerations are coming from you.

Well try not to get on your high horse about the discussion of the goaltenders (your rant about how pathetic the responses were in the injury thread was quite intense and silly) and maybe people won't call you out on it.

It was so silly and intense that 8 people felt it deserved a +1. You're in the minority on that one bud and literally the only one to "call me out" on it. You don't control the opinions around here and you sure as hell don't control what I post. Take your own advice and step down off of your high horse.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

Go ahead and show me where I said everyone was happy that Howard got hurt. You're acting like I said everyone was happy with the injury. The only over-exaggerations are coming from you.

I'm acting like you believe that enough people are saying it to the point you need to "take a stand" for the upteenth time on the subject of Howard.

It was so silly and intense that 8 people felt that it deserved a +1. You're in the minority on that one bud and literally the only one to "call me out" on it. You don't control the opinions around here and you sure as hell don't control what I post. Step down off of your high horse.

Well popularity never steered us wrong on subjects before. :lol:

It was so silly and intense that 8 people felt that it deserved a +1. You're in the minority on that one bud and literally the only one to "call me out" on it. You don't control the opinions around here and you sure as hell don't control what I post. Take your own advice and step down off of your high horse.

I wouldn't put too much stock in that. It's likely that a lot more people would have negged it. There's no such button anymore, hence it looks like you made a rather popular post.

There are some posters who are happy he got injured, and there are others who frankly my dear, don't give a damn. I'm in the latter. I don't know why that upsets you that so many people don't care as much about Howard being injured, as they would be for a Datsyuk or Zetterberg injury. He's not as important to our team, because he hasn't played that well this season. Hence, no one is upset.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I'm acting like you believe that enough people are saying it to the point you need to "take a stand" for the upteenth time on the subject of Howard.

Well popularity never steered us wrong on subjects before. :lol:

That's the best you can come up with? I'm not going to tone it down just because you don't like what I am saying and I'm not going to apologize for taking a position on an issue and sticking with it. You're still in the minority.

You can PM me if you want to continue your pissing match. This is the GDT and the game is no longer being discussed.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I wouldn't put too much stock in that. It's likely that a lot more people would have negged it. There's no such button anymore, hence it looks like you made a rather popular post.

There are some posters who are happy he got injured, and there are others who frankly my dear, don't give a damn. I'm in the latter. I don't know why that upsets you that so many people don't care as much about Howard being injured, as they would be for a Datsyuk or Zetterberg injury. He's not as important to our team, because he hasn't played that well this season. Hence, no one is upset.

And it's just as likely that no one could have negged it. Just because you may have disagreed with it doesn't mean a majority on this site do. It's not like anyone replied to it expressing disagreement with it. It doesn't even really matter. I'm not trying to argue the popularity of my post.

I never said I had a problem with people not caring. What I did say was that I had a problem with people taking joy in Howard being injured, which you yourself admit to the existence of. Nice job trying to change what I was upset about though.

I'll tell you what I told Doc. This is the GDT so let's discuss the game. PM me if need be.