• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/26 GDT: Maple Leafs 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Its so funny to read how everyone is like pleading that the Wings take this one in order to avoid Leafs ridicule. Just freaking play a full game, Detroit. That being said the Leafs are desperate for points so I'd expect to see them really fly out of the gate.

Its so funny to read how everyone is like pleading that the Wings take this one in order to avoid Leafs ridicule. Just freaking play a full game, Detroit. That being said the Leafs are desperate for points so I'd expect to see them really fly out of the gate.

Of course, maybe because you don't live in Toronto ? You have no clue how ridiculous some of the fans are here, good luck trying to sport a Red Wings flag or jersey without getting chirped by some random idiot about how much they hate the Wings or how old they are and there coming to an end.

Of course, maybe because you don't live in Toronto ? You have no clue how ridiculous some of the fans are here, good luck trying to sport a Red Wings flag or jersey without getting chirped by some random idiot about how much they hate the Wings or how old they are and there coming to an end.

No, not from Toronto but the fan jealousy seems unending and awful. A few years ago I went to a Habs / Wings game in Detroit and I was about ready to kill myself after hearing their oh-lay song over and over

No, not from Toronto but the fan jealousy seems unending and awful. A few years ago I went to a Habs / Wings game in Detroit and I was about ready to kill myself after hearing their oh-lay song over and over

Easy there I'm going to the game with one of those people tonight

Guest Howard He Do It?!

It's a crime that Toronto hasn't been to the Joe since Opening Night 2008.

And we lost that game.

Datsyuk on the 2002 Cup Win: "It was nice sitting on bench and watch win Cup. Oh, I also get water for people too" :lol: What a guy.

that was an awesome piece on CBC. hopefully someone uploads it to youtube for those who don't have CBC.

that was an awesome piece on CBC. hopefully someone uploads it to youtube for those who don't have CBC.

I'm sure someone will. I also enjoyed when he grabbed the goalie stick after Elliot asked him what he looks for in a stick, I wish the Wings played on HNIC more often, they always do good pieces on players before the games.

Toronto is the only away team who can fill the Joe like this.

The Habs had a pretty good showing when they played here earlier in the season. The Hawks have a big contingent that show up too. Pretty much any of the O6 teams seem to fill the Joe pretty well.

But geographically speaking, yeah, they'll have a good showing since they're so close.