• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Jimmy Howard injury

Rate this topic

90 posts in this topic

Sucks he gets injured on his Birthday but the annoying people saying Detroit has no chance without him are acting like he is the best goalie in the NHL and steals games for us all the time.

Howard was playing extremely well too. ******* figures.

Vladifan likes this

Sucks he gets injured on his Birthday but the annoying people saying Detroit has no chance without him are acting like he is the best goalie in the NHL and steals games for us all the time.

They say we have no chance without him because the only NHL tested alternative is MacDonald.

I'm really hating the Islanders right now.

They say we have no chance without him because the only NHL tested alternative is MacDonald.

I'm really hating the Islanders right now.

I have TONS of faith in Joey right now, tested or not. Might be one of the few but I trust him.

Lol Joey McDonald. Yeah, were gonna go far with him. He's a Legace clone. The guys horrible let's be honest here.

f***in Osgood, how do you think your gonna be ready and not let us get a f***in replacement at the deadline. FFS.

Lets hope one or both of Ozzie and Howie come back and start killing it by the playoffs. If not then In Joey-We-Trust

MacDonald's been playing great. It would still be nice to have at least two NHL ready goalies healthy.

I think it looks like he hurt his ribs <_<

Eh, I doubt it was the ribs. To me, the way he was bent over, I think it's his collar bone.

Howie was grabbing at his left shoulder and he wasn't moving his left arm at all. It was just limp.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

McDonalds been playing good as a BACK UP. Wait til' he has to start EVERY game, and the pressure is up in the post season LOL

It'll be 06' playoffs all over again. Dominate a team and our goalie blows it.

Hope Howards okay.

In J-Mac we trust. I have no problem letting him take the reigns and would be equally as comfortable with MacDonald in the playoffs as I would be with Howard.

commadore183 likes this

This might be the most apathetic injury thread ever.

@cotsonika Ken Holland on Jimmy Howard: Upper body. Doesn't appear to be significant. Sprain or strain. Precautionary MRI.
Vladifan likes this

I'll feel more comfortable after the MRI but that's good news.

How did that goal even count? Lupul hit Howard in the crease and then sat on him. That's allowed?... We get goals called back by only hitting a goalie in the pads with the stick.

Vladifan likes this