Jusek

CBC's Inside Hockey with Pavel Datsyuk

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Best hands in the NHL.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

Guest Shoreline

I laughed hard when he pulled out the goalie stick :lol:

Yeah, I kinda think that's like asking a programmer if you can see his source code to find out how he does it.

I think part of the reason he isn't as outgoing is because of the language barrier (even with what Cleary said), but rest assured I can respect someone who wants to have fun doing something they're very good at, then just go home or do their own thing without being in the media spotlight all the time.

It's kinda scary how this team my family introduced me to (along with the sport) 18 years ago has so many classy players. I was kinda nervous watching Stevie Y pass the torch to Lids, but he certainly put that to rest, and looking at the future with Dats and Z.. this team is in good hands for quite a long while.

Thank you for posting this. That's why it's important to turn on HNIC at 6:30; you just never know what you'll see in the half-hour before the game and it's not just filler.

If it's something Wings related then I'm sure somebody out there will up it to YT and then somebody here will find it and post it.

Great video, thanks for posting this. Pavel is just a phenomenal talent, but he also seems to be a sincere, nice person with an awesome sense of humor. I agree, the lineage of class act leadership seems to be doing just fine in Detroit. Yzerman, then Lidstrom, next Datsyuk and Zetterberg, we're lucky as fans to have top notch players who are also top notch people to cheer for on the Wings.

Oh Pasha, I love cleary's "he trys to play it off with the language barrier.... but he knows...." that and pulling out the goalie stick when asked to show the camera what he looks into when getting a stick. "Reebok keeps sending them so" haha