• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/28 GDT: Blackhawks 3 at Red Wings 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

My quick, rough calculations show the Wings need 103 points to clinch a playoff spot, currently they're at 97. Let's get the ball rolling toward playoffs!

I'm not too scared to play Chicago in the playoffs. What I'd be worried about is THEM upsetting us in a fluke. I honestly don't think it would happen but I'd just rather not risk it with that particular team having bragging rights.

Edited by VM1138

Won't be able to watch tonight but I hope J-Mac stands on his skull! It would be nice to see him do well and get some momentum heading into the playoffs with the possibility of him getting a few games behind Jimmah(!)!

Wings take it 3-1. (Mule, El Capitan, and Cleary gets an EN)

Trolling for hawk trolls? Come on LGW, we are better than that.

Should be a GREAT game. Two bitter rivals along with two teams that need to win, hawks obviously more than us.

It's going to be very physical and fast, just how Hudler likes his hookers.

Trolling for hawk trolls? Come on LGW, we are better than that.

Should be a GREAT game. Two bitter rivals along with two teams that need to win, hawks obviously more than us.

It's going to be very physical and fast, just how Hudler likes his hookers.

You are back! Wings victory is a sure thing now mayne. Shotgun for an Ericsson goal tonight!!! goal.gif

LOL...I just laughed when I thought of the Mule yanking out Kane's mouthpiece and skating over it. That was epic! I hate that cocky little weasel!!! :punch:

C'me on Wings- Lets roll them over!!!

only in hockey man lol. so ******* great. ill be the drunk obnoxious guy in 218A row 16 pointing to the back of my rafalski jersey when he racks up 2 PP assists tonight.

DETROIT -- Detroit Red Wings goaltender Jimmy Howard was back on the ice this morning in full gear, but he didn't face any shots.

Howard just wanted to go through some movements, after suffering a sprained left shoulder on Saturday.

"Just skating, just trying to keep my legs under me,'' Howard said. "(His shoulder) is just a little stiff, sore still today, but it's better than yesterday. Just continue to do treatment.''

He hopes to practice on Tuesday. He hasn't ruled out playing Wednesday at home against St. Louis, but chances are he'll need to get in a couple of good practices before returning.

Goalie Chris Osgood (long-term injured reserve) also took the ice after the morning skate.

Forward Johan Franzen will return to the lineup tonight against the Chicago Blackhawks (7:30, Versus) after missing four games with a sore groin. Pavel Datsyuk (lower-body injury) continues to skate but isn't ready to return. He said he's not sure if he'll be back Wednesday or Saturday in Nashville.

"It's hard to say,'' Datsyuk said. "My conditioning is back and forth, back and forth. We'll see.''

Coach Mike Babcock said he'll use the line of Franzen-Justin Abdelkader-Todd Bertuzzi for warmups and then see what happens.

"I liked Filppula's line here lately, the Helm line's given us good minutes and I like Cleary with Hudler and Z, so we'll see what happens with the other group and go from there,'' Babcock said.

Maybe Mule being around Abby's energy, hustle, and physicality can show the way he really SHOULD be playing. With his hands and watching what Abby brings could really be beneficial to get him going again. Let's just hope he does a lot more than just watch that.

LOL...I just laughed when I thought of the Mule yanking out Kane's mouthpiece and skating over it. That was epic! I hate that cocky little weasel!!! :punch:

C'me on Wings- Lets roll them over!!!

That baby is such a cutie!

Oh yeah. Go,Wings!! :blush: