• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/28 GDT: Blackhawks 3 at Red Wings 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Maybe Mule being around Abby's energy, hustle, and physicality can show the way he really SHOULD be playing. With his hands and watching what Abby brings could really be beneficial to get him going again. Let's just hope he does a lot more than just watch that.

Thanks for coming up with something positive about Mule's play. I've been getting way too frustrated watching him (not) play. <_<

Thanks for coming up with something positive about Mule's play. I've been getting way too frustrated watching him (not) play. <_<

Truth can sting sometimes but this time off for him was hopefully a positive thing. We really need him to kick it into gear whether people want to accept that or not.

Maybe Mule being around Abby's energy, hustle, and physicality can show the way he really SHOULD be playing. With his hands and watching what Abby brings could really be beneficial to get him going again. Let's just hope he does a lot more than just watch that.

This.

our second lines don't match up. thats what scares me. id rather see babs use abby's line against the hossa line than the fil line. just saying. Wings win 4-2. Z,Franzen,Kronwall,Rafalski.

I'm pretty sure that 2nd line has been consistently terrible for them.

It's an omen! Right now, Versus is showing the Wings' Stanley Cup adventures from (I think) 2008, because Dallas Drake is part of it and so is Rafalski. GREAT fun!

Oh Lord, Maltby's on now. :huh:

Following him was Big Mac; then Drapes. Remember Mac's big ice cream sundae?

Ah, those were the days. :blush:

Edited by Vladifan

So pumped for this one. Even with some key guys out I really think we can beat them. They are desperate for a spot though, so the Wings better not take them lightly.

Three games left against the Hawks, the Wings seriously could make or break weather they get a playoff spot or not.

All I want is this. Last game of the season, CHI needing a win to make the playoffs, the puck just slo-mo floats by Crawford as seconds melt away to keep them out. :D

Edited by Casey

the wings can basically decide if the hawks make it to the playoffs with the amount of games we have left against them

I think the Hawks have a say in that too. No matter how much Wings decide to win games there's always the other team too.