• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/28 GDT: Blackhawks 3 at Red Wings 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

vs guys try to legitimize saying that the bertuzzi hit was bad because he "turned his back", they tiptoed around actually saying it was an elbow

I dont care how loud and brash he pretends to be, Mike Milbury is soft. His stance on fighting, and his comments on all the hits lately in the game. Bert finally throws a big hit, and he gets crucified for it, not right.

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

Pierre has a thing for Toews.

"Edzo" has a thing for Toews, Pierre has a thing for "Edzo", thus Pierre loves Toews.

I'm sick of powerplays. Both ways. The Wings need to dig in and end this team's season already. I don't agree with Bert being thrown out, fluky hit, more about the opponent being low than him being high. First goal against the Wings made me sick, lazy/stupid hockey, of which we are getting a little too accustom.

Anyways, GO WINGS!

Hasn't milbury been sucking Matt cookes dick all year saying that he likes how he "plays on an edge" and now he's saying this bs about Bert? What a pos.

Edited by SiLkK19

So big man cannot hit little man. Put that in the stupid NHL rulebook.

Take your blinders off,Bertuzzi elbowed him in the head,he deserved the 5 min and game.Im just glad i dont have to look at that floater for the rest of the game.

Take your blinders off,Bertuzzi elbowed him in the head,he deserved the 5 min and game.Im just glad i dont have to look at that floater for the rest of the game.

Take your own blinders off, you have been a Bert hater for as long as I've been here.

I really hope we don't face the blackhawks in the first round. The Hawks do not deserve to be that low on the pole. Too good of a team.

They will likely take a big boy out in the first round if they draw Vancouver or SJ.

GOOD SAVE MAC!