• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/28 GDT: Blackhawks 3 at Red Wings 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

I'd like to see someone on the Wings dish out a big hit or two. That's what they need right now imo.

I'd prefer us to not have any more players get misconducts. This is a no hitting game today.

I don't get the big problem officials have with Holmstrom. The guy pays a brutal price to set up shop where he does. He takes a ton of abuse and has to work as hard as anyone to score goals. In a league that's so desperate to come up with new rules to increase offense, they crack down on one of the guys who gets his the hard way. What a f**ked up garage league this is.

Anyone notice that most everybody says that just about every game is poorly referreed? I don't disagree, but just sayin. Perhaps this is another reason the NHL doesn't grow. Even hockey enthusiasts can't understand the calls. How would a newcomer?

I totally agree with you, but tonight has been one of the worst.

Anyone notice that most everybody says that just about every game is poorly referreed? I don't disagree, but just sayin. Perhaps this is another reason the NHL doesn't grow. Even hockey enthusiasts can't understand the calls. How would a newcomer?

Yes, but I see this in every major sport. It's even worse in the NBA.

Yes, but I see this in every major sport. It's even worse in the NBA.

well in the NBA it's been proven to be dirty. It is a huge joke, however Bettmans love of Stern scares me for the future