Photo
- - - - -

3/28 GDT: Blackhawks 3 at Red Wings 2 (OT)

• Please log in to reply
887 replies to this topic

#61 Motown4013

Motown4013

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:43 PM

LOL...I just laughed when I thought of the Mule yanking out Kane's mouthpiece and skating over it. That was epic! I hate that cocky little weasel!!! :punch:

C'me on Wings- Lets roll them over!!!
Raising another Red Wings Fan!

The future looks bright in Hockeytown!
GUSTAV SNIPEQUIST!

#62 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:47 PM

Trolling for hawk trolls? Come on LGW, we are better than that.

Should be a GREAT game. Two bitter rivals along with two teams that need to win, hawks obviously more than us.

It's going to be very physical and fast, just how Hudler likes his hookers.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#63 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:49 PM

Trolling for hawk trolls? Come on LGW, we are better than that.

Should be a GREAT game. Two bitter rivals along with two teams that need to win, hawks obviously more than us.

It's going to be very physical and fast, just how Hudler likes his hookers.

You are back! Wings victory is a sure thing now mayne. Shotgun for an Ericsson goal tonight!!! Posted Image
TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

#64 jeff48109

jeff48109

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,521 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:26 PM

isn't Brad Watson one of the refs who always screws us? prob the most after Dan O'halloran

#65 jeff48109

jeff48109

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,521 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:32 PM

LOL...I just laughed when I thought of the Mule yanking out Kane's mouthpiece and skating over it. That was epic! I hate that cocky little weasel!!! :punch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mobfemay7Qk

#66 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,600 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:42 PM

Gonna have to miss the 1st half of this one

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#67 Din758

Din758

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:45 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mobfemay7Qk

only in hockey man lol. sof****** great. ill be the drunk obnoxious guy in 218A row 16 pointing to the back of my rafalski jersey when he racks up 2 PP assists tonight.
Crosby is a crybaby *****

#68 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,600 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:49 PM

Have fun there tonight

"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#69 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,217 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:00 PM

Okay boys, can't watch you tonight because I'm going to the Spirit vs Storm 3rd playoff game (GO SPIRIT) but I'll be keeping track of you on my Android X.

GO SPIRIT!!

GO WINGS!!

#70 wingslogo19

wingslogo19

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,234 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:09 PM

Please no more injuries... Mule scores.. LETS GO RED WINGS
IPB Image

#71 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,600 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:09 PM

DETROIT -- Detroit Red Wings goaltender Jimmy Howard was back on the ice this morning in full gear, but he didn't face any shots.

Howard just wanted to go through some movements, after suffering a sprained left shoulder on Saturday.

"Just skating, just trying to keep my legs under me,'' Howard said. "(His shoulder) is just a little stiff, sore still today, but it's better than yesterday. Just continue to do treatment.''

He hopes to practice on Tuesday. He hasn't ruled out playing Wednesday at home against St. Louis, but chances are he'll need to get in a couple of good practices before returning.

Goalie Chris Osgood (long-term injured reserve) also took the ice after the morning skate.

Forward Johan Franzen will return to the lineup tonight against the Chicago Blackhawks (7:30, Versus) after missing four games with a sore groin. Pavel Datsyuk (lower-body injury) continues to skate but isn't ready to return. He said he's not sure if he'll be back Wednesday or Saturday in Nashville.

"It's hard to say,'' Datsyuk said. "My conditioning is back and forth, back and forth. We'll see.''

Coach Mike Babcock said he'll use the line of Franzen-Justin Abdelkader-Todd Bertuzzi for warmups and then see what happens.

"I liked Filppula's line here lately, the Helm line's given us good minutes and I like Cleary with Hudler and Z, so we'll see what happens with the other group and go from there,'' Babcock said.

#72 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:14 PM

Maybe Mule being around Abby's energy, hustle, and physicality can show the way he really SHOULD be playing. With his hands and watching what Abby brings could really be beneficial to get him going again. Let's just hope he does a lot more than just watch that.

#73 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:40 PM

Too much fire power on Chicago to keep them to one goal. I think we lose in OT 5-4.
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.

#74 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:48 PM

That baby is such a cutie!

Oh yeah. Go,Wings!! :blush:

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#75 WMUCarGuy

WMUCarGuy

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:51 PM

I'll be watching from the Legends Club tonight! Can't wait!

#76 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:53 PM

Oh, and just because. HELMMMM!!!!!!

#77 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:55 PM

Maybe Mule being around Abby's energy, hustle, and physicality can show the way he really SHOULD be playing. With his hands and watching what Abby brings could really be beneficial to get him going again. Let's just hope he does a lot more than just watch that.

Thanks for coming up with something positive about Mule's play. I've been getting way too frustrated watching him (not) play. <_<

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#78 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:56 PM

Thanks for coming up with something positive about Mule's play. I've been getting way too frustrated watching him (not) play. <_<

Truth can sting sometimes but this time off for him was hopefully a positive thing. We really need him to kick it into gear whether people want to accept that or not.

#79 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,600 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:58 PM

This.

#80 dirtydangles

dirtydangles

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:12 PM

our second lines don't match up. thats what scares me. id rather see babs use abby's line against the hossa line than the fil line. just saying. Wings win 4-2. Z,Franzen,Kronwall,Rafalski.

Is there a kickstarter campaign for Jakub Kindl to never play another NHL game?